Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

still 3-5 years

Here is one short "fun" post.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/04/20/stephen-hawking-black-holes-could-be-portals-to-other-universes/21348196/

Steven Hawking I believe only wanted to make a metaphor.   I do think, like everyone else in quantum physics, that he is 3-5 years behind me, after all in 2012 his book was one of the two items that ultimately led to NLT-nlc-AuT.    However, despite my thought, being led by primatives physics, that black holes might all go back to non-linear space (g-space) and hence possibly allowing movement through many universes, it is now pretty damned obvious that black holes are just more condensed information.
For those of you who haven't read the last blog, you'll note that we very well might all be living in multiple universes at once.  It is most likely.
Unfotunately, it's lonely at the top.  I am lonely, I am destitute, I am half blind, I over use the phrase I am, I am in love, but loveless, in shape but steadily moving towards shapelessness and I am so damned old that I don't know what I will do next.  I told someone today about what I was thinking about doing with my life and he suggested I should reconsider and retire, but that is not an option.
I'm reaching out to find something challenging to do, but who knows.  I will even go to China if that is what it takes to make things work.
I still hope to spend some of my time lecturing on physics, bringing the world up to me, but that is something that will likely have to wait till next month now, the current month coming to a crashing end, not because of what I did but because of what others didn't do leaving me to pick up the pieces.  S--t.

No comments:

Post a Comment