Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

The soul is in the algorithm

Occasionally I revisit the history of AuT.  This is just my way of putting off the real work.  I have about 5 posts written on time dilation and capacitance.  I have to edit them to finish volume 1.   Well, I don't need to but I have to understand this as well as possible.  To understand it well enough to publish it.
One of those is the math of capacitors.  It's part of the solution to the algorithm.  Why does it matter?  It matters partially because this is about the answers to the universe.  But it is also about me.  There is a difference between me and you.  You are capable of being normal, I am not.
I also occasionally think I should print some new business cards that say, "mad scientist".  But in truth, I'm not.  Nor am I normal.  I'm something else.  We are all in theory, creations of the universe.  But that is not the issue related to why I have to have a better solution.
The reason is that I have to distinguish my universe. the one driven by an algorithm, instead of the superficially  similar Hologram theory.
If Hologram theory is anything, it is close but relies on dimension and projection.  It therefore requires the ultimate crutch, time, to exist.  It is as far removed from AuT as you are from Zeno.  And, indeed, in terms of distance, how many miles, rotational and spiral, have we moved since then?  Perhaps I will do the math, if you read the book, you'll see the calculation for how fast everything is moving, how fast it has to move for algorithm theory of one directional movement for all dimensions to be accurate, and you know it is.  This incredible determination, only available from AuT is one of the reasons I know that I'm right, and one of the reasons I know that everyone else is wrong.  It's interesting, but this is what Parminides knew and what was thereafter forgotten.
If I'm no different from Hologram theory, than a little piece of my soul would whither and die.
I don't think that has to happen.  Perhaps, there is no soul, but something animates us.   An algorithm model is better at animating than anything else that I have seen.  It is better than anything else I have created.
  Just Chemistry doesn't really do it.  Something spins the universe, something spins us.  The rules of physics apply, and something spins the rules of physics.  The spark that moves us, and therefor the spark that is physics is a solution to an algorithm, whether it is traditional pre-AuT math or Algorithm Universe Theory math.  I believe that there is something to the concept of the soul, just as a careful analysis says there is something to the AuT theory.  So it stands to reason, in a dimensionless, timeless universe, all our souls, therefore, must be incorporated in the algorithm.
Anyway, AuT stated 2500 years ago when Zeno's teacher determined there was something wrong with the idea of infinitely divisible length.  He didn't have information theory, but he figured it out.
It was then largely forgotten and the fiction of what would later be called space-time was maintained through AuT.
The gradual study of forces without reference to the underlying reason for them was a large part of the development process.  
The Einstein-Bohr era physicists came along and began the process of determining the underlying forces, but they remained trapped in the dimensional world but provided an essentially accurate model of a universe, but continued to look for a unifying force, something that would bring consistency to a universe that was dimensional and time based.  They had only the very beginnings of information theory and did not understand its importance.
This concept of space time was eventually so surrounded by information theory that the idea of the universe as a projection, hologram theory was put forward and, in fact, the combination of Einstein's separation of time from events and hologram theory were the basis for the predecessor theory of AuT.
The problem with projection theory and space time lay in its idea that there had to be some feature of dimension to operate and that time had to have independent relevance.  Since time and space were tied together, it failed to have the properties that were required by Perminides; or perhaps more specifically, it had properties that Perminides figured could not be part of a solution.
It is, perhaps, the next logical step that eliminating space and time entirely in favor a solution based system would finally deal with all of the issues but one, the question of how a durable equation could exist.  But AuT even answers that is a discomforting way, because dirability is not relevant in a hologram driven universe because durability requires time.
It make AuT theory discomforting.  And life, especially right now and especially to me, is discomforting.  I have the small amount of life capital and I find myself spending it at an alarming rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment