Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

AuT-more obvous proof that I'm right

As I have said before I know that the physics community will hijack my work.  The excuse will be that not enough people saw it, that it wasn't finished, that somehow a nuance to the rough equations outweighed the broad concept, that I'm a philosopher and not a physicist or mathematicians, prior bad grades in phyisics (it was an incomplete because I had to miss the final project to work) or perhaps just an outright lie, that I wasn't here first.  Doesn't matter. If AuT tells us anything, it tells us that it doesn't matter.  Well, we matter, but only in a relativistic sense and even relativity is a solution.
Which brings me to the subject of this post.  Relativity and the bending of space.
The Bending of space time is fairly well documented and while we now know that this is the case, it has never before (me) been used to document that space is information and that it has sufficient mass (it wouldn't move in response to mass otherwise (m1*m2/r^2)g.   Now you're saying, quite correctly, that the gravity  equation has been known since Newton stole it (or co-invented it) from some other dude in europe a few centuries back; and that Einstein who was almost there predicted the curvature of space, and that the existence of mass in space was thereby implied if not implicitly recognized (all quite true) but to use this both as the solution to the dark matter problem and to recognize it as another version of everything else and to recognize this version as a type of information in response to a solution to an algorithm defining the universe, well that's pretty much all me.  I give the underlying reason for everything.
Frustrated, irritated, betrayed perhaps a little, self destructing, insane because of you, but still the most clever ape scratching at cooties in the world of QM physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment