Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

The AuT capacitor

I didn't do it on purpose.
You're going to think I did
but I didn't
Yes I looked for a model
and I found a model
and the model
involved spirals
and a capacitor
but it's not a flux capacitor
It was just a coincidence
like everyone deciding
to walk backwards
at the same time at once
like two people
finding each other
out of everyone else
in the whole world
at the right time
and the right place
there is no flux capacitor
but that doesn't mean
that there is no reason
not to have faith
there are too many
coincidences
in heavan and hell
the one that we share
for there not to be
something
which is much greater
something
which for all the logic
and all the science
heartache and sadness
and despite all the futility
something calls for
a leap of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment