Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

AuT-the difference 7 days pre-publication-Bozos

The difference between AuT and "theories" is that AuT is right and the others are merely attempts to fit observations into some sort of consistent framework.
The reason that physicists will resist AuT is because they have to admit that everything they've studied is a shadow.  The physics before me was tied to looking at illusions.  They are the pre-capernican savages refusing to believe the earth isn't the center of the universe.  The savages of today have to accept that they've been looking at the wrong thing.  All their billion dollar grants and nobel prizes were awarded for mistakes and missteps.
Sorry, but it did take me quite a while to figure it out so I'm no better than anyone else, just right.  And all the things that are important in life, I've failed at so it's not like I'm some prize either. Just right.
As was stated by the far seeing "Firesign Theater", "We're all Bozos, but there are no Bozon's on this bus." (or something like that).  Watch the video, really worth it, I like 5:37.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAQCuLl2I8M

No comments:

Post a Comment