Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Trump chases...me

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/01/politics/donald-trump-china-rape/

Yes, it is true.  Before there was trump and by several years, there was me.
Now that he's the republican candidate for president (can I really say that?) I need to put my books back into print.  Maybe I'll hold a trump gets elected sale.
Isolationism is a dangerous road to go down.  I can tell you that I don't believe in walls.  I think legalization and education are the way to deal with the current drug epidemic.  Put the cartels out of business then you can make it illegal again.  This is not so crazy.  They did it with cigarettes.
Well, I just think that this is a hoot.  If anyone says my theory of physics (which  predicts just about everything accurately) is farfetched, then get a load of the world we live in today.
The political cartoonists and commedians are having a field day.  Will trump paint the whitehouse gold and put his name on it?  And what a turkey, all that money and he's going to lock himself in the whitehouse?  I don't beleive his ego is that big.  I think from the beginning he just wanted to publicity and to see how far he could go.  Sure it's something special to be the president, but he's going to have to give up everything he's worked for to take it.
Anyway, what's done is done.  Myabe he'll actually shoot somebody to see if that will get him out of office, maybe he'll lose, maybe he'll be a good president.    He copies my stuff, how bad can it get?  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment