Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

AuT-Prepublication phase

we are one breath away from oblivion.
I am in the final stages of editing now.  I cannot say that I'll finish this before I go blind no one knows that  I can't say that I'll finish it at all.  However, I am close.
 The most recent posts have been incorporated and the only large part is editing down 41 pages that were done between the most recent entries that I finished over the weekend and those that were in the very rough, but now edited draft.  The book could use a rewrite from the beginning, but that will not happen before publication.  Even so, I've moved the more important paragraphs or at least the more recent ones to the beginning.
This is Volume 1 and while Volume 2 will deal more completely with the equations, most of the basics are there.  If Volume 1 could another edit, Volume 2 needs to be rewritten in its entirety.  I will take the first edition out of print when Volume 2 is finished so that anyone who wants to see a rough version of Volume 2 can.
I have not shared how to see in the future, btw.  Whether I will take that disappointing methodology and include it or not remains uncertain and don't feel left out.  It would probably not allow you to get winning lottery tickets, but it was unexpectedly effective in writing this treatise.
     Preliminary to paring Volume down, perhaps in a few months or perhaps never, to a 50 page document, it is ready to go to print and will, with luck, be available in June for purchase.  What a great read just in time for the summer.
I don't need to edit these 41 pages, I could even leave them out entirely, but with limited effort I can edit them down, perhaps in half,perhaps less, i intend to go through them and leave in anything that will be helpful to an understanding of the "true" or perhaps better named "the non-shadow universe" which I have uncovered.
The moon is out this early in the morning, the sun has not yet risen, but its light has woken the day.  I have mentioned to forces before that allowed me to do what I have done in the past.  They are not the forces of nature as we accept them, they are the equally strong and more refined forces of poetry and heartbreak which are themselves shadows of the shadow forces. Those forces of human thought remain very strong for me but I understand them better, for spiritual forces are shadows just as strong and with the same basis as physical forces just as coincidence and randomness can be traced back to the mathematics of AuT.
GF-One week pre-publication 5/24/16

No comments:

Post a Comment