Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

AuT-Intro in parts: Forward Part 2


Here's something from an earlier post:  Imagine how stupid you will feel when someone asks you one day if you passed the opportunity to have me speak before your learned group before I got too old to lecture in German or Spanish and you explain that you were just too conceited to take someone who was clearly so much more clever seriously.  And at such a low cost (a modest stipend, a pool pass, a warmish place to lay my head and a modest repast).  Yes indeed, you will have much to answer for, I fear.

Imagine how stupid I feel.  It's easy for you, whoever you've been with last, you're fine with that.  Me, I never change, I am as constant as the rules of mathematics.  It's Sunday morning.  I have a cup of hot irish breakfast tea and some worthwhile work to do.  It will have to be enough for now.

One of the great things about being 3-5 years ahead of everyone else is that I get to share certain things for the first time.  But this is merely edited work from earlier.  Some of it will come out long and some short.  This one is short.



Two. While it would be relatively trivial to replace all uses of NLC with AUT, the two ae used interchangeably.  There are subtle but significant difference between NLC as a theory and AuT as a theory.

In NLC “all” coordinates are static, but the exist in a fixed state.  In AUT the coordinates do not exist at all.  Instead, in AUT there is only an algorithm which “would” solve for the coordinates whenever a solution is sought, whenever a value for x is given.  In both all the events exist at once, but in AUT they exist only as potential solutions, not actual solutions, of the algorithms that define the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment