Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

AuT plus one

I was up before the sun by quite a bit this morning, but spent much of the time going through another proofing process.  A cardinal flew through the fence and hops on the deck fussing at me.  I am a physicist I tell the bird. Why are you fussing at me?
I hope this will be available in paper form soon, but the publication process is what it is.
I missed quite a bit of the sun lighting the tree tops looking at the screens from Amazon, but even so the light has yet to get to the middle of the trees.  I've had nothing but tea this morning.  I've changed the world, but I haven't had breakfast.


I am enjoying being alone.  I suppose I should include my tea.  I resolved two issues yesterday and the third seems taken care of to the extent that I care to do so today.  It is a start.
I am fixing a hole in the roof where the rain comes in, quite literally.  The dispute is resolved except for the paperwork, the exchange of money.
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqlHLaFVwLc
The repair will be finished today.
I published my book, at least its available on kindle.
I finished the work that was given over the weekend.
It is interesting to wonder how important spirals in amber is.  So many answers and almost no recognition by the community at large.
Have I changed science?  Am I mad?
Either way, it's you that did it.
So what's next?  Move on or give up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB7ONnfIjaI

No comments:

Post a Comment