Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

AuT-Publishing update and art work


Well, at least I can do some things on time.  I know, this is the easy stuff, how about the hard stuff?  Don't think for a second that I believe that solving the mysteries of the universe is the big thing.  You should know better.  But everything in its time.
I am hoping things quiet down for the weekend which starts a little early for me this week.  I'll be working, but it will be a quieter, peaceful work.
It is dusk here now.  I am alone for a while and thankful for the peace and quiet.  Of course the birds are making a tremendous racket but it is the soothing sound of the universe at peace for a moment.
I don't get what I want or what I need, but if I try sometimes I can find peace.


This is the hard copy:  In review, will be available tomorrow
Spirals in Amber: The single variable solution to the universe and te origin of quantum mechanics
By Gregory M. Friedlander
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGPDN8S

THIS IS THE KINDLE VERSION, ALREADY AVAILABLE

Available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGPDN8S
 AVAILABLE FOR KINDLE



No comments:

Post a Comment