Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

AuT-strikes again!

http://3tags.org/article/black-holes-are-neither-black-nor-holes-but-2d-holograms-new-calculations-show

No, they are not.
But interestingly if you look at my post ranting a few days back, you will see that I said you could land on a black hole and here is talk of a surface.
There is also a discussion of information which I also have preempted.  I originally saw a universe with a fixed amount of information, back when I was dealing with information theory and a universe where everything happened at once.  I was stuck with Einstein.
Having determined that the universe is driven by an algorithm, albeit one which is poorly understood because it exists in a dimensionless place and where the solution is something more than a number in the abstract sense...ahem. Having determined the universe is driven by an F-series algorithm I now know it is likely that as x changes in either direction the amount of information changes with every change in x.
I have not heard back from my Friday e-mails to columbia and NYU offering to present this next week, but other scientists are "spiraling" towards what I have already written and published and which you have read over the last few months with me.
One day there will be an article, equally incredulous to this one, that will adopt my theory more directly and it will probably have some other scientists name on it and he will, by virtue of an advanced physics degree, lay claim to all that I have written and I will fume over it and you will read it if you still read this and we will admire the irony of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment