Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thursday afternoon

I suppose if I start working at 5 it is ok to take off at 4.
I now can say that the book Spirals in Ammber is available in paperback from createspace and will be available on Amazon by Monday.  It is already available on the Kindle, of course.
I sent it out for review to two publications.  I feel it would be a nice thing if over the next few weeks I sent it to two publications every day or two.
Today I had to do the work of putting bread, cheese and wine on the table but still managed with the early start to set up the second volume for editing and the first volume to be organized and edited down.  I expect I'll make better progress on the second edition  now that I'll have a hard copy to work from.  I will, I hope, end up with a relatively complete layout in under 150 pages.  Who knows.  It's just a relef not to be wondering if I'll hit a deadline or not.
I also started work on pi-prime, the next technical blog post.  But I feel like I can take a breather.  I rode my bike this morning, had my hair cut, provided what limited assistance I could to the roof repair, something which may or may not be finished, worked a full 9 hour day and took care of some administrative tasks that had built up.  That is not a breather, but not posting anything techincal is.
There are many personal observations I wanted to make, but I have decided not to and instead just to put the pubication information out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment