Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Building an algorithm among bozos

As you know, my lack of tact will probably keep me from winning the nobel prize even when everyone admits that I'm right and that everyone else who wouldn't give me recognition (or money) are just a bunch of bozos chasing bozons but I have to play this out my way.
The immediate prior post for the first time ever intimated the formula for transition between ct states and yet the internet did not explode.  When it does you'll know you're one of the first people who ever read that it should have.
Moving through ct1 states is a big part of the aging process in terms of speed and time dilation whether this is a cause or effect.
Putting the concept of regional compression together with time dilation and the conversion between compressed states and well as the effects of a broader general compression provides in concept a mechanism to work with exponention compression formulas to explain why higher ct states form and what conditions provide for this.
I am excited to be getting my book edited, but just to give you an idea of what you're getting I'm going to insert a page from it.
As you can see, you're not getting a lot of value from the old book.  Perhaps you should as me for a refund.  The new book...
Let me say that I could die tomorrow or worse perhaps, so to the extent you see how brilliant AuT is you can understand the need to put together a rough version and to publish it as I go along.  I can tell you, however, that the next edition will not look much like the first edition.  Most of the basics are there, but I'm moving so fast I cannot keep up with myself and I note the closer I get to the fundamentals, the more the universe throws in my path.
I am, however, engaged in some very interesting things in the real world and they may, in this case carry the day for me, or at least give me the shot at...well, that is for another blog, not this one.
Stay tuned, I expect the second edition will come out some time in October, perhaps I'll shoot for a Halloween publication date.  And fear not, the halloween post I promised is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment