Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Random Posts

Between dying and going blind and figuring out the basis of quantum mechanics its hard to make time to do everything.  So I had to set aside some time which might otherwise have been spent on this blog to get some closure relative to the second edition of spirals in amber.
It would be wrong to say that I'm making no progress, because a lot is being done, but that first edition is a mess.  There are gems of truth in the book, but the second edition will be light years ahead of the first.
The universe decided that I was moving to fast and it threw some diversions in front of me, but I did spend today concentrating on the book and getting into the treatment of different time states which has become something entirely different given the stacked universe model.
The margins of the first edition are now filled with notes pointing out everything that should have been changed.
Let me make an excuse for myself.  I'm in a hurry to publish because one day mainstream physics is going to admit I was right because some mainstream physicist is going to either rewrite my work as his or come up with the same thing, reach a more receptive audience, or perhaps just not piss off everyone he writes for or he'll submit something to a publication which will publish it because he'll get my math finished and everyone will say how smart he is and I want to be able to say, if anyone is listening, that I was really smart first.
So I publish a lot of stuff that can't be called anything but quantum mush instead of quantum math.  However, there are only two letters between mush and math and you might say that is where I'm "at".  I really should be doing stand up.
I was at my charity board meeting and had some speakers come and it turned into something really weird but me and my speakers left and went downstairs and laughed and laughed about it and it really made me feel good, because I'm really good at laughing and we had a rip-roaring time.  In fact it was so much fun that I missed the rest of the board meeting and have no idea what really happened, but its a long story and one that I can't do justice here.
Today is the first day in a while that I didn't get any exercise but that's a long story too and I guess I moved around enough during the day, but I"m feeling a little guilty about it even though I did a little better yesterday.
Anyway, I'll get back to something of value in the next post, this one is just a place marker.  Not dead yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment