Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Aut-Information as Dark Matter-yet another pause to catch my breath

A review of what is coming is in order
Energy and forces result from interactions between different information states locked in quantum fixed moments, just as history exists but is locked in stacked quantum states.
The compression of space with other types of matter suggests why dark matter may appeare to be more prevelant within gravity wells but compression and scales of compression are only the result of how ct1 states are shared and one design that is intriguing is the ability to share a single ct1 state (1 for example) along a very long carrier state with several higher ct states, particularly ct2 states which being point forces would appear like a string of 256 point pearls when it is changing to a wave state which would be attractive to a model and would give rise to many of the wave features that k-physics mistakes for forces.  While to us their are forces, they are, in fact, driven my background mathematics and non-dimensional features of the math.
The perceived compression of ct1 means little more than a common solution of space.
The transition between zero states (0,1,1,0) might mean for every two space states affected by gravity there are two that are not.  This would give a haunting aspect to space which it has always held.
Actual empty space being non-dimensional has it's own special haunts.
Soon there will be pictures, new pictures, similar but different to discuss.  The carrier states (1,1,2,3,5)  that allow orbits to exist from the stacking of base information states (011, 112,etc) are critical to the things that happen and because these form stacks of stacks you get solutions that are strings of information bound together and then webs that track very well what is observed.
I believe it is going to be a hard sell to traditional physics because they are not going to want to give up their shadows.  But it isn't a battle, the war has already been decided, it is just going through the motions.
What can I tell you about what is happening now.  I had a conversation where I told someone that when you are holding on by your fingernails to sanity, to stability, to life, even to someone sometimes you have to let go.   I did that in each of those cases and in some ways I have survived the fall, in other ways I am more broken than before.  But until the future shuts its last doors on me, I find that there are cracks in the towers before me that I must crawl through and walls that I have to try to tear down.

http://3tags.org/article/dark-matter-is-the-most-mysterious-stuff-our-universe-has-so-why-are-we-so-sure-its-real

No comments:

Post a Comment