Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Aut Lumpy time 6.5

This is a downtime post since I'm editing; but I thought I would point out that I added a 10th lumpy time post.  This was because tonight I put some features together and connected velocity, spirals, aging and relativity together more closely than the other posts.  It will be something for you to look forward to.
I stopped to get a cup of coffee on my way home so I could grab a pen and paper after figuring it out on the walk and sketch it down hurriedly before it burned a hole in my brain from trying to hold onto it.
I do not like those of you who are silent.  It irritates me to see my work read all over the world, yes in every nook and cranny, to know that you sit in relative amazement at these solutions you cannot reject because they hold a very pure answer reflected in observations that cannot be completely rejected; clinging unsuccessfully to your k-physic solutions as you see them fall apart, your mysteries of dark matter, bangs, bozos, randomness, entropy, all fall away as dust before the simple mathematical principles of an algorithm based universe.  And you try to laugh it off, just a concept; but then you see the formulation, the specifics of the mathematical inquiry, the specifics of the weights of black holes stripped bear, the exact moment when the expanding universe will contract, the source of curvature and you realize it is not something vague; not science fiction, but a more pure science than anything that you have every learned or proved and you reject it.
You don't ask me to lecture because it would be an admission of insecurity or your own failures; but you cannot help but read the posts and look back one after the other, some of you even order the book though you know from these posts it is hopelessly out of date and the theory coalesces without any intent on my part since I am driven by the same exterior forces that you are.
At the same time you hold yourself back from screaming genius, the theory itself pardons you.  I don't have to have your accolades because much as I'd like them, the very math says that I have no choice but to tell you and you have no choice but to accept or reject it, all programmed, mine reactions subject to the same predestination as yours only more desperate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcVtEy6G1Q

No comments:

Post a Comment