Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

AuT-beginning book 3-another article

I was supposed to finish up the second edition of book one this weekend, but the primary problem in my life decided I needed more distraction, so...maybe next week.
Before I get to some of the new stuff for book 3 (which was originally the second half of book two, I want to mention some "cool stuff" about book 2 since you have asked.
Basically what I did was, after defining the specifics of the origin of gravity, putting magnetism in terms of AuT; I showed the relationship between electro-mag and the strong force, like anyone could have done that.
Oh surely I am light years ahead of everyone else.
All of science is fumbling around and I have the answers.  It is refreshing, and unrewarding.

http://www.sciencealert.com/how-much-do-we-really-know-about-the-speed-of-light
So this article shows how far physicists will go to cling to space time being sacroscint.  Empty space filled with quantum fluctuations?  You're so close, except that empty space is quantum fluctuations, well, information providing a space in the order of solutions and it does affect the speed of light, since light, speed and even spacetime cease to exist in the ct1 state.
It does rather make me want to scream.  You'll notice I've printed like 7 books and the last  pretty much deal with these in detail and where are the articles on me?  No, we have to treat light speed as if it's some bizarre, unexplainable space time thing.  Not.  It's 1 in 256 substitutions of ct1 from an alligned state.
We really need to sit down together one day and discuss this.
Now it would be one thing to unify the forces, which is more or less done; but to show where high states arise and what the forces are from the standpoint of a pure informational system...well, that's just surprising.
Anyway, one day perhaps someone will print an article about my work, but for now, the major press apparently thinks that I'm not adding anything to the huge body of science fiction that mainstream physics is serving up despite addressing what black holes are and their relationship to the strong nuclear force most recently and, of course, describing what light speed is and is not.
So, I'm a third of the way through the edits of book 1 second edition and some time this month I hope to finish it, in the interim, I'm just beginning on book 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment