Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

AuT: Book 1 2nd edition live

After a couple of unexplainable formating issues, the second edition print copy is finally ready, before the end of the month as hoped for.
All of this went into the amended grant proposal which is now winging its way into that dark abyss that is the review system as my 3rd grant application.  The first one, which I largely forgot about, was economic in nature, the second was on the early part of this theory a couple of years ago when it was not a broad or specific as it is now, although it was largely accurate back then.  Yesterday, I started on the audio version, dictating a draft of the first chapter which will probably be ready in June if things don't mess me up, but until then, the basic concept, the e=mc^2, the overflowing bathtub eureka version is available on amazon as both a print and a digital version.
There are half a dozen more drawings and a lot more preamble to book 2 which is also available in the first edition.  I suspect after I dictate the live version there will be a third edition of book 1 and a second of book 2 but nothing dramatic.  The rest of the drama will come from the following books in the series which can be previewed in spirals in amber 2nd edition although why anyone would do that is beyond me.  There are portions of this work scattered now among 3 books at least and until the anthoogy is published (when and if) that work will largely remain in the shadows of out of publish work since I'm trying to minimize orders of out of date work on this subject.  That isn't to say there are not important features in those books, only that they are too old and out of date to use as a primary reference and I hope to drag out what is important from those as I move forward, especially if someone decides to provide some financial support to the theory that describes (in unflatering terms) our state of existence.
I'm working on a screen play for Notes on Venus which is also available (after 51 years) although it could also be a better  book if I get to a third edition.  This effort at self funding my life without the distractions of a normal day job are not expected to bear much fruit and I will, like all eclectic geniuses of my ilk wind up in a ditch somewhere from where my bones can be picked by historians in the future who will wonder why there are not videos of my physics lectures in existence.


Through a publishing error (of mine) the cover of the second print edition has the name and my name in there twice (see above) so if you order a hard copy you want to get one of these.  The kindle edition looks pretty much like the original kindle edition until you open it up and see all the clarified writing and extra pictures with better captions.    If you ordered any of the other editions, you can bring them by and I'll give you one of these and sign both copies for you or you could just order the up to date copy to make my life in the ditch a little more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment