Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Waiting for nothing?

I can see from the lack of comments that you are not satisfied there is anything more to come, even though I know you are dying to know if there is anything of value.
Do you really think there is nothing?
How about how Protons and Neutrons exist?  I explain that in some detail.
It's really just sad.  You can't really torture me with your silence, my version of the universe renders that irrelevant.
So what am I supposed to talk about until I get around the next edition?
There is certainly a lot to talk about.
So my buddy (he doesn't know I exist even though my physics is 5 years ahead of his) Hawkins said we needed to leave the earth like two days after my book on terraforming venus was published.  If you wanted something to read while you're waiting to find out what anti-gravity is (since you won't post comments-too timid?  How about me?  I have to write this stuff) you can order that one (notes on Venus) off of Amazon.
I had this idea about building a new radio being a thing at the end of one of the books that I thought would be a nice touch.  I'm going to enter it into a book contest.
So here's a funny thing:
I can enter books and poems in virtually every category in this contest.  That's worth mentioning, maybe.
It's about making a living, not necessarily fame.  Right now, I could, with a few well placed comments (from others) achieve in life the greatness that undoubtedly awaits me in death.  The reason I don't worry about that is because I am grossly aware of the fact that in a universe powered by irony you can't really expect, at the top of the food chain, to be treated well.
Now I know what you're thinking.  Isn't Bill Gates at the top of the food chain, or the guys that started facebook or google?  All they have is money (and the stuff that goes with it).  Irony awaits them in the form of a french revolution style reshuffling of wealth when they'll be put to work in coal mines, apparently.
No, I'm intellectually (not intelligence, mind you, but in the understanding of the super symmetry of the universe)  at the top of the food chain which means that the universe will constantly taunt me with all the material riches of the universe without delivering.
I am bitter, of course, but my understanding of the universe means that I understand the irrelevance of both bitterness and intelligence.
All the pap about an afterlife fades before my vision.  Originally, I could at least cling to the Einstein model that the present continued to exist, but I now know that even if it does after a fashion (2 plus 2 equaling whatever it actually equals continues to exist, but it's soon lost as this sentence moves in to the past) it is nothing more than the stuff that dreams were made of, not even what they are made of today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa89bt0GZvQ&index=2&list=RDN_ZG6tRGMYk


No comments:

Post a Comment