Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

Pausing to consider what happens next

I will, finish up book 2 over the next week or two.
However, that doesn't mean I'm going to post the last post (10 of 10) in this series.
I am toying with the idea of publishing book 2 (I'm on page 22 of the 106 page edit) or perhaps part of it (for example the first 22 pages) because in the next section I not only explain the generation of the higher forces, but what anti-gravity is and how to get it.
It seems sort of unfair to everyone who comments on my work to put it up here for everyone to read.
I must think about this.
Nothing is really hidden by this, it is merely the truculent nature of the unrecognized genius or whatever I'm determined to be (mad man, genius, spoiled child, etc).
I am a bit irritated at the universe for making things too difficult for me right now anyway and you being a part of that universe may just have to suffer or, of course, you could buy the book when I get around to publishing it.
It gives one pause.
Now if there were to be enough comments from enough countries, saying, for example, it appears as if you are on to something or perhaps, you are clearly the next step in the ladder from Archimedes to...well to me, or even, "why am I reading this tripe" then it would certainly obligate me somewhat to my loyal fan base.
I can tell you that the basic concept is already before you, and although the leap from there to where all things become clear is a short one, if you want me to show it to you, I think a little effort on your part is warranted.
So, I leave it to you.  You may post your comments stating whatever your belief (madman, genius, or merely that you are curious to see what comes next) or you can wait for the publication of the book, or perhaps for me to get past this truculent moment.
P.S. for those of you from Russia, the post is already loaded and you can just hack it if that works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment