Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

AuT Book 1 Second Edition published and the end of the world

It took 10 years for Einstein to write revolutionary work in full time. Aut was not begun in earnest until 2014 and hence is a mere 2 years old. The Einstein Hologram Universe, the predecessors was not written until September 2013, so even assuming that date it has been less than 4 years.  However this text (books 1 and 2) already defines the universe we experience in quantum moments and by way of a well-defined algorithm rendered complicated by the inherent infinite converging series embodied within the algorithm.  There are few of the mysteries of other theories that have survived as mysteries of Algorithm Universe Theory.

AuT Book 1 Second edition is now published, is live on Kindle.  It will take a little longer for the print edition, but that should be ready before the end of the month, all on schedule.

Notes on Venus, the second edition print edition is also available as of this morning (it was already out on Kindle).

It's time to get to work on Book 3 which will cover some items not completed in Book 1.  I did have to stop short of some of the less important, but interesting portions I wanted to add-I was seriously too distracted to read something technical, but book 3 will bring a lot of this together and a lot of new stuff.

I'm going to discuss a few articles, but I have to write some.  I may take my romance/port writing down a peg because its just not getting cranked out fast enough and is becoming something of a distraction as a result.  It's like the young adult book where basically I had to write the whole thing, except in this case it is almost worse (not quite but almost) because the story plot gets rewritten long after I"ve planned what to do based on the plot that was in place with these time jogs that are a bit disconcerting.  I can't complain however, because they are something from my writing perspective, that is unique. Over the next week or two I'll finish my two week screenplay course because that's all the time I have to finish it.

The big issue is do I do the second edition of wwII or wwc next.  I think I already know the answer to this, but it's still a question to answer.  It will be some time I think before I start on a wholly new book, the idea of writing quests into books that I was given applies particularly well to these two books and both need to be finished before I move on to anything else.

But there are other obligations to keep.

http://www.businessinsider.com/brian-greene-universe-expansion-big-rip-2017-5

AuT provides an explaination of this speeding up of expansion by the creation of more ct1 with each increase in x, but that is not the end game of the universe which the other evidence indicates will reach an inflection point in 14 billion years and start to collapse again.  It's quaint to see what these brilliant physicsts are floundering with pre AuT concepts.  If I had all of the evidence, it would probably provide a lot of insight into how AuT is operating, but unless Brian decides to invite me to speak at his little conclave, it's unlikely that will happen this month.
AuT requires to a large extent the growth of information which pressures the universe towards expansion and then compression stages, but there is a bit of a fly in the ointment (or several flies) that only access to more information will provide.



http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/05/06/what-happens-when-the-universe-ends/

This cheeful video describes a different view, an opposite view of the universe which is, happily, also wrong.  This shows the universe going out like a light bulb, something it would have done in last dozen or so big bangs if that were going to happen.
Instead, what will happen is between these two articles.  The universe will expand for another 14 billion years, then contract for 18 billion years and then expand again.  Will stars burn out? Yes.  Will other stars form?  Yes.  Will we see even denser concentrations?  Of course those things will happen, it's pretty unlikely we (humans) will see any of that because we'll all be dead long before either of these histories comes to anything because we don't have true logic or we'd have come up with a better way to live a long time ago, at least in the last few years.  But who knows, the night is still young.

No comments:

Post a Comment