Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Day 349 of the apocalypse

I have been up for over an hour, even though it is long before sunrise.
I wrote this post over and over again in my head as I tried to go back to sleep 
before surrendering to this time which is ours to share, mine alone to experience
I chose this, I knew eventually how much it would hurt.
The lack of sleep and the 20 or so grant-let precursors I have to put together
the science that I have to lock down, the exercise
they kept me numb enough
and the shock, 
and the guilt
you chose poorly, you pay a price
10 years ago you sent me to hell
and i came back with fire
Prometheus reborn
Now you send me back to hell to push that rock for eternity
I saw in my struggles before I woke, corduroy, black
I could not understand why that would be associated with this
and then I realized it was turned earth, the grave
What kept me going for the last 10 years were those moments when I could hold you
they are gone
I would hold onto that dream forever,but we cannot live in dreams
I cannot ask anyone to live in my dreams because they are not dreams now
they are nightmares, a sleepless terror
punctuated with work, instead of clinging to you like a sodden life preserver
Knowing it could not stop me from drowning, but the least vestige of the world of land 
In the night I look for something from you, any small thing that tells me you are there
you have these, little as they are
I have nothing
If I could get past my own problems, I would ask for nothing
but to hold you every night
for us to be able to cling together
but you cannot do that and i cannot ask you to wait for something that will never show up
you saved me once, can't you save me again?

I told myself I would take those issues of the apocalypse and deal with them and those issues of a writers voice and deal with them, but the fire I brought from hell will not wait for me before it burns out.  
Knowing what comes next and what I have to do next overwhelms me, even though I have done what I would hope would be enough.  I have destroyed relativity and rewritten the periodic table; that should be enough, but perhaps it is not.
And there is this cognitive dissonance, this inability to look past superstitious beliefs, even those held in the name of what is called science, the same forces, I suppose, that keep us apart

I rode and did the outside weight work.
I could not make myself go inside after passing a covid test, i needed one day to enjoy that, especially as I feel...well the weight of the world, a lack of love and sleep does not leave you with a lot.
I feel the tears in my stomach, but I ignore that when I exercise and when I work, it is the price of fire.


Phys.org: Physicists invent flux capacitor, break time-reversal symmetry. https://phys.org/news/2018-05-
physicists-flux-capacitor-time-reversal-symmetry.html Shared via Google News

What is interesting about this story is that in a limited way in a limited place time, being a dimensional result, can certainly be manipulated, that process is called energy although doing it at a more subtle scale, absorbing energy, is something they have not yet seen, nor do they know, cave-men than they are, what lies next.
If they turned around, they would see me at the cave entrance holding a flame.



No comments:

Post a Comment