Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

day 353 of the apocalypse, happy thanksgiving

This is something I fretted over, but if you wanted to hear it in person, I think I'd know.  Happy Thanksgiving.

I just finished swimming, not sure when the pool will reopen, maybe Friday, but it is unclear so I did it to be careful.

Managed to do 2200 yards, although only one of the im(s) was a 400.

I'm relaxed for the first time today.  Its been very.

I did a pitch to the AF yesterday and then followed up per what I figured they wanted in response to another inquiry today.  That included a discussion of  article on Fractals.  Maybe they get it.  We'll see.  They offered a supporting letter for the pending NSF.  It's a step we should be making together, but it's a step either way.  We'll find out.

  Was very interesting the way it jived with my reading of the wright brother's autobiography.  For the first time in my life there's actually something I'd like to see that is in Ohio.

I still am not sleeping well and the swim was difficult, although I pushed myself hard through almost all of it.  It's raining in advance of a cold front, a steady rain instead of the 6% chance that was forecast.

I think its raining again.



No comments:

Post a Comment