Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2020

day 357 of the apocalypse, 27 days to christmas and 34 days to 2021 counter

 Well, here we are counting down to the end of the year.  It is hard to find the time to be sad that I cannot talk to you, but I manage.

Things are different for everyone.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/michaelblackmon/covid-changing-relationships-and-family

Looking at a map of the rain, all I can do is wonder where you are on that map.  My days are limited between my house and my office.  I ride outside of that map to get exercise, but not on rainy days.  It may get too cold this next week.  Before the cold I spent a lot of time at my office or going past it on my bike.  I figured out a route downtown that involves minimal time on busy roads, basically just crossing them, it takes me along the river, from neighborhood streets, some of which are pretty interesting, to parklike riverfront (really creekfront) to downtown.  Its a good ride, but so long that I can't do it more than once a week in the best of times.

There is still the indoor gym and I did yoga again this morning when the tension grew too great for me to sit and work.  The other day after eating fried food it almost killed me, today was better on my stomach.

Its a scary time because there is a lot to do in the 34 days remaining and the holiday in the middle of it doesn't make things any easier.

I have a good list and a good start and if I get the help I need I think I can pull much of it off.  The first deadline is 12/3/20, a mere 4 days off.  Fortunately, I am well into that conceptually even though I am not ready to do the work.

Monday I plan to finish a response and figure out how to correct a document which I then have to table, maybe for a day or two maybe for a few days while I wait for information from someone else.

I also plan to finish with my first draft of the broad template I've been working on, although that really is a week long project.  The template will allow me to draw out what I need for the 12/3 deadline which may or may not be important.  The big 1/4/21 deadline also looms large, although great progress has been made in preparing for that and I'll know what help is coming by the end of next week.

I don't have time to add anything to the schedule if I plan on getting anywhere near completing what I have to do with or without help.  Mixed in with this are online classes I have to take.

Here is an online counter which I'm using to count down the days, you can see how to modify the link to get any day if you look at it, I've picked 1/1/2021 even though I have 3 more days after that for the last deadline.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?msg=J-La%27s%20Countdown%20to%202021&p0=411&year=2021&month=1&day=1&hour=0&min=0&sec=10

This is an interesting site for figuring out lots of time related issues.  Why, I can't tell you.

I am dealing with the consistency of the universe which is more than what we have between us.

Forbes: Ask Ethan: How Did The Entire Universe Come From Nothing?.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2020/11/27/ask-ethan-how-did-the-entire-universe-come-from-nothing/

The universe is you but you did not come from nothing, but from something that is very different than our dimension based system. 

The issue here is that a universe makes no sense.  We can show mathematically how it comes into existence from a pre-dimensional (therefore pre-time) place; and we can see a little about that place, but from a logical standpoint, place makes no sense.

https://dailygalaxy.com/2020/11/the-case-of-the-missing-dark-matter-hubble-solves-mystery-of-galaxy-ngc1052-df2/ The steady concentration to create adequate sharing supports this model of dark matter very nicely.  They are finding what AuT predicts, it is not surprising.

I can't tell what this crazy world is doing.  It didn't matter when I could talk to you about it.

Edwards responds to SCOTUS refusal on Pastor Tony Spell suit (msn.com)

Of course that was before you got too mean to talk to.  I'm responsible for that, I guess.

The evening is coming on, it has been a long day, the rain continues unabated.  Now it is getting windy and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment