Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Day 356 of the apocalypse

I skipped yesterday.  It was a day of mediocre things.

I had a mediocre bike ride to the office for a mediocre couple of hours of work on a mediocre theory (which may be gaining some strength).   The weather was also M, neither dry nor rainy, but a little too much of both.

Next week when I will be very busy, it will be very cold.

Don't think I'm not keeping track of the fact that I don't hear from you.  I count each of the days and keep track, 5, 10, 11, 12. 14.

That's not really a thing.  But I still take the position you couldn't possibly love me and think like this.

I spent today putting together models for how to do things at a subatomic level that shouldn't be impossible and raises the issue of mining for specific state change sources and gets me back to the idea of plasma bombs which I don't think can be a thing per se, but perhaps it can.  There are so many surprises in the modeling.

I'm not sure if that's a thing or not, if its possible; and yet at the same time its done.  can you prospect for something that is already happening as opposed to something that is somewhere.

Yoga today, not too hard.  I always imagine it with you.  You laughing at how difficult an easy workout is for me and how inflexible I am by comparison, but not in a mean spirited way.  Then I am there alone and it is hard to do savasana because I am in the wrong place; but glad to be finished with what is a difficult workout for me even though it is easier now.  Last winter at this time I was running, not this winter, not yet. 

It was cool and I had the door open which was nice.  I was alone which was also nice, but the longer we are apart the more difficult it is for me; not that we have been close in so long, and yet...

Eventually they will find my model...until then ID -Ten -T results.

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-twist-in-the-background-radiation-of-the-universe-hints-at-new-physics

But now scientists have discovered something peculiar about the CMB. A new measurement technique has revealed hints of a twist in the light - something that could be a sign of a violation of parity symmetry, hinting at physics outside the Standard Model.

According to the Standard Model of physics, if we were to flip the Universe as though it were a mirror reflection of itself, the laws of physics should hold firm. Subatomic interactions should occur in exactly the same way in the mirror as they do in the real Universe. This is called parity symmetry.

This in AuT is called moving in the wrong direction.  I have largely abandoned quora, they didn't answer my question, why should I answer theirs?  It may come about that I will pick that up for my purposes, but for the moment, I have enough grant information to keep me engaged.

I feel very close to achieving the change, if everyone does what they said and if the results are what I feel they should be, then the first step will be reached and the weight of this will be partially lifted off of my shoulders and there are the second, third and fourth opportunities that are all in front of me, albeit months off.

What is keeping you engaged?

No comments:

Post a Comment