Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Day 351 of the apocalypse QC-another quora answer

I went on a long bike ride yesterday, pushing myself to what would not be considered by many a limit, but it was for me.  I then went on a long walk with the dog and topped the day off with a drive of several hours to an airport and back.  I felt terrible before the drive, but better after it.
I'm listening to a wright brothers biography on cd which is gratifying given my fractally similar experience.  It made the drive alone bearable, by coincidence it coincided with the first flight at kitty hawk in a motorized aircraft.
I spent a lot of time thinking about explanations for things even as I had to forgo the thing in the mountains because of the increasing pressure between today and the first week of January.  Several deadlines have come up for legal matters, not unexpected, but due at the beginning of next month on top of the grants and there is so much more to do to meet the requirements that I have taken work which I am capable of doing and decided at no small expense to outsource it in the name of maximizing the time to plan and write up the next level of technology.
But I can tell you that it means nothing to me without you as part of it and I don't know how to deal with that or how to feel about it.
  I sat and thought of so many things to write and realized none of them were actions, only words.  I looked at calling to the same effect.  I looked at the written word and while that seemed like more, it was not enough.
The power of words is great as the development of the science has shown, words and pain and love.  Love has been enough at times, but it is not enough, for old as I am you fill me with a youth that requires presence and a life of dreams might be better than no life at all, but a life living dreams is what life could be.
And yet as the holidays come about, I see what was lost and my soul screams even though I do not see what I could have done differently, what I should have done differently.  As much as I felt the inadequacy, your effect on the work I've done strengthens that rather than reducing it, I did what I could when I could.  You do not know of what happened before, at one point in time, long before the internet, I looked for you; but only with half a heart, for I did not know enough to thing you would be there and free in the sense that I wanted you.
In this sense that I want you, tonight.
The traveling meant I had to stay up late yesterday and I slept almost till 6 which was a nice change, it felt more normal despite getting a late start and not getting more than the 4 or 5 hours that seems to be enough.
Today for the first time in a long while I did not get any exercise, note at all, but I was ill from my exertions yesterday and perhaps taking a single day off will not be too much.
I would very much like to know how things are, but I don not know how to ask.
With the coming winter I feel viruses and such lurking about me, trying to break though my health and try as I might to stay away from other people, the come into my world unbidden and I am too polite to turn them away without traditional politeness.

There is a post which talks a bit about quantum computing which I will not dwell on because I think I have advanced that problem somewhat significantly with the work I've done on semi-conductors over the last couple of weeks, but afterwards, I'll put up one of my Quora posts, although they are being taken down, the advertising in them I think although I am not sure.

IEEE Spectrum: An Optimist’s View of the 4 Challenges to Quantum Computing. https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/hardware/an-optimists-view-of-the-4-challenges-to-quantum-computing

There is no force responsible for anything in the physics sense of the word. Relativity itself is only an approximation. Read on…

In the standard model they have these nonsense things called force carriers and quarks and bosons and force.

None of these things makes sense just as planch length doesn’t make sense. If you have a Planck length board and you cut it in half what do you have? Of course, matter doesn’t really exist at Planck length, but you get the idea and it goes for all of that other nonsense, including force.

So how do you deal with quantum gravity and relativity which both must exist in some form? The answer is that both are effects of a relatively simple set of equations and a relatively easy to understand type of information.

You can see the details on this here:

A short video proof (and a link to support these answers):

A longer version:

Amazon.com: Algorithm Universe Theory, Audio summary: The origin of dimension giving rise to space, energy, matter, force and time (9781798410530): Friedlander, Gregory: Books

To eliminate the nonsense of the standard model type analysis you have to eliminate distance (and by mathematical extension time and space) by getting a yes/no answer. What is in between yes and no? Ahhh, now you’re thinking, but that is the answer to a different question.

Yes/no answers (+/- etc) are information and a quantum-ish (see the thinking comment above). We see them as quantum. You can say that between yes and no is a maybe, but in this case yes changes to no periodically and no changes to yes so you replace “maybe” with “until” and until involves a quantum count 1,2,3; so you can say the average point in our universe changes from yes to know when the count goes from, say 10^150 to 10^150 plus 1, an inflection point for that bit.

Now that we’re at the quantum level, where does quantum, relativity and gravity come in?

Quantum is the quantum count, something inherent in our universe and the count goes for every point in the universe. Yes, every single quantum point from 1 to 10^150 to 10^150 plus whatever (as the count goes up it generates a new point) uses the exact same quantum count!

Gravity is the first observed force and it represents the first folding of information. If you want to know more about folding, take a look at the book referenced above. Gravity is unified with the strong force, btw; using this same model.

Relativity is a different sort of animal and to understand where it comes from, you have to go way, way down (up?) the quantum ladder. Somewhere before 10^16 folds, time begins to manifest itself from stop frame animation (see prior posts or the book plus proof) to get a better understanding. Time is a sort of false screen that is easy to see behind, but when we don’t look behind it, we see things changing relative to one another based on the post time features and we call this relativity. The real change that you are talking about is the change of one point relative to another where plus changes to minus, yes to no; because this is true relativity, when one point changes relative to another point.

Don’t forget to like and support the answers if you’d like.

This was added to explain the separate of quantum gravity.  I have a great graphic on this.

Here’s the answer to the question: The first fold occurs at a true pre-time, pre-space level. In effect, space is created at this point, where pre-time informational points fold together (give a linear result between points that we interpret as a fold) and so it only exists as quantum at this one point which is way, way smaller than planck length.

Now I said you did not ask the tough question, but I’m going to show you why its so tough to answer. Gravity waves reflect this unfolding manifest over huge numbers of points (a single neutron is 10^24 of these points) rippling outward as unfolding from the quantum gravity to the post-time level of observation point changing all sorts of inflection points along the way. Since the first fold occurs because of one perfect alignment, these change all the time before triggering post time observations, but they happen “constantly” from a time based perspective.

The truth is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment