Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Losing my mind-BG Wang

B.G. Wang here again.
I picked a pretty bad time to lose my mind, but I'm afraid that seems to be the way things are for me.  I've lost my place in the world, so it's only natural I should become disoriented.  I remember a lot about how the mind can get lost.
Schema are a way your brain has of organizing things and right now it seems like mine have been jumbled.
I am not quite remembering things and I am not sure if the memories are mine or if they belong to someone else.  There is a contest that someone else was in but I cannot remember if they won or lost and i cannot remember who that was and whether the contest was real or not.
I don't know if it was designed.  The partial victory I remember is separated by some kind of electric shock between the reality and the fantasy.
 I know someone told me about it but I cannot remember who.
It is something I remember very well, the description of what happened to someone else, remembering something and then something happens, what I don't remember, and then the memory changes in some way, but not just the memory but the reality.
The contest step...I don't remember.  Was it dream or reality.   I remember a contest it must be real but why is it so hard to remember
I can't remember what I did to win but I know I did it.   Can it be just the dream and do I remember it so well it has become real?
But China won the war with the United States and I was the one who made that happen.  And it all started in a small port in California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment