Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The "green blog" and approaching the end of the task

As I get closer and closer to the end of the book (since it is being written 
backwards) I get farther and farther from the truth (as I see it) within the
theory and everything has to be rewritten. 
 
When I was picking out sections of the original notes (blog entries); I
occasionally found myself cutting out little snippets of poetry and I am recycling
one here.
 
I'm now editing the last 30 something pages, most of which would be better
discarded in the interest of publication, but I hope to separate some useful
kernels although more than likely they will just prevent a dramatic ending or (more importantly and less likely) 
a greater organization of the book which has a tendency to dance around, the math
being distributed more or less randomly instead of in a concentrated stream like a text book.

I'm now back to the time when I gave up coffee which was not an enjoyable writing period.
However, a couple of good poems came out of it (not good poems, but meaningful to me poems) and so I'm recycling them in the interest of having a "green" blog.

Anyway, the Poem: The moon, the star and the five senses of the hologram universe, slightly edited, combined with two other poems, recycled.

I walked tonight in the cold air

and thought about my lover

sitting before her fireplace

holding onto someone else

and above me rose

a massive moon and one small star

one above the other

circling in the hologram

I wonder who you sit with

while I remember painfully

the five sense of the hologram

the smell of your skin

the orient and Italy

the smooth touch of your skin

silk and rainwater

the warmth of the pulse in your neck

the sparks in your eyes

the colors of everything

the bubbling spring of your laugh

that has so long not been heard

the taste of your razor sharp wit

like blood on my lips

with more wisdom

than anything I can write

all of my problems rose

with the moon and star

because you pushed me away

every time I needed you

though we are right together

we are never fully in touch

like the moon and the star

that appear so close

and are so beautiful together

separated by the universe

swinging through the projection

and together in singularity

from which everything springs

and why are we in the hologram universe

why are we here together

in the hologram universe

if not to love one another

are we gods eyes to observe

or his soul to love

if we are here to love

then do we just love god

or do we love each other

if we have the chance

to love perfectly

are we unreligious

if we fail to do so

what if we sacrifice love

for something less permanent

are we love struck heretics

are broken hearts punishment?

if we are in gods image

perhaps we can love god

and we can love each other

and if god is a good god

perhaps we can one day rest

in the arms of perfect love

Every minute of every day

comes out of eternity

where it is whole and complete

in a place without time or space

Where there are no minutes

with you or without you

no separate time and space

To where we live today

separated and alone

In eternity everything is together

all time and all space

the moon and the star

you and i

so why cant' i see you here

where time and space

make you warm and lovely

why must i live in this time and place

with you and without you

when somewhere else

we are one with everything else

A band of eternity slipped away

from everything else

and along this band

everything plays out

You and i together

you and I always apart

the tune is the passage of time

In the center all things

we are together

but if you only look

along the band of time

we are sometimes together

and sometimes apart

we are naked together

we are naked apart

in the hologram universe

if we are ever together

and if we are ever apart

Are we always together

or are we always apart

No comments:

Post a Comment