Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Coffee 14

It seems a lot longer than it has been.  So many things have been lost to me in these 14 days.  Phrases I meant to write for books, trains of thought, blog entries, book ideas, this and that.  I still don't sleep, sleep is for the innocent.  It is a wonder anyone sleeps anymore.
The type of tension I feel is different, however.  I find myself forced to do repetitive tasks that I've put off, because my mind is not clear enough to do the others.  And then there are moments of great clarity, or so it seems.
Someone said it takes two weeks for the coffee to get out of your system, so tomorrow I will be on par with everyone who has never enjoyed a cup of coffee or a glass of tea, I suppose.
There was an article I looked for today, but I never found it.
Tomorrow will be another day, the sun will come up and wake everyone and warm the air and life will say, "I am good" and some will listen and some will not.  Perhaps, life doesn't know what it is talking about, but on a warm sunny day, who I am to question the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment