Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

NLT the next step Part 8-Creation

So we have 8 posts so far and we only have two of 4 (maybe 5) clock times set out.  CT5 is actually reserved later in the paper.
After a long swim very early this morning at a team pace and a hot day, i am very tired.  I think of the comfort of a close friend, the idea of iced tea and plans for an evening with nothing more involved than reading a book or watching a movie; an evening together.
Life is so very rich and yet it is the most painful of undertakings for those who are sensitive and know what is right and what is necessary to make life worth living.
A friend from a long time ago who lives in a very dry place stopped by today and visited and for a short while I was taken back to a more simple time.  I heard stories of the desert, stories of his european family and thought how nice it would be to travel to europe.
I remember that Robert Frost Poem that speaks so much to me and to so many others and wish I could recite it to you, because it is one of those poems that I committed to memory long ago and which largely remains in my repertoire of entertaining things which is short enough.

How badly I want to share more with you than this poem, but I have obligations to keep.  Eventually, we either die inside or we take time to travel the lovely, dark and deep that I hope will be there for me.

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow. 

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. 
     -Robert Frost

Clock Time 3
3) CT(3) goes linear allowing for 3 dimensional space.  This allows for three dimensional movement, speed and acceleration as we experience it although speed and acceleration also occur in two dimensional spaces. This is likely the first environment where combination of two dimensional coordinates adds a third coordinate group.  Three dimensions as we perceive them can now exist and space is possible. As the 3rd dimension exists it is initially space as a single Planck sphere (the big bang can happen in 3 dimensions).  This is the space of relativity.  This has been viewed as a coalescing of space into energy and is possible once a sufficient amount of space exists, but it can also be seen as some of the near infinite number of lines expanding in two dimensions to combine to allow this third dimension. This scale of conversion, the “conversion ratio” is believed to be 10^8.  This is a combination of the features of photonic or point energy, into a third form of force is theorized to be electromagnetic energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment