Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Where are the posts on NLT and China's Weaponized economy

And anything else?  Each of our lives are in constant flux, just like the universe.  Even those of you "stuck in a rut" or "rotting in prison" are constantly changing.
Prison and stasis are different things to different people. For me prison would be living without a pen and paper.  Anything else would just be unpleasant.  Stasis would be not growing as a person.
Of course I want to walk mountain ranges, have a lover (as if-sometimes I think I must be truly the most hideous, unpleasant creature on the earth) as opposed to someone who wants me just because of my intellectual merit or my company for a moment because it is worth a moment of their time, not because I am some bauble to decorate their lives.
But in the end all things are transient, perhaps even love dies.
In my prison stasis I have begun a change.  The first part was intellectual, redesigning what I was doing and thereby who I am.  The next part has been to "box up" and destroy what is old, rotting papers that will never be used was a good first step.  Its all fine and good for everything that Churchill ever wrote to be put into a book and held out on display.  Either way, the time has come to lighten my burden, to throw away old boxes and take what is left and put it in new boxes that would be easy to throw away.
The road opens before me and if I am to take it, I can only carry what I can hold on my back.  The final road is not too far ahead and on that road, we are denied even a canteen.  We step out of our sunshine and what lies ahead is unknown, well not unknown to me, but unknown to everyone else and only the vaguest of shadows to me.  Perhaps that story is coming too.
The NLT and CWE are being written, edited down, the was and debris shredded and finally thrown out, prepared for the next big step, as am I, as are you, as is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment