Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Non-linear Time and bounded, unbounded and steady state universes

I was reading the random social spaces this morning and saw an article comparing the various states of the universe as "bounded and unbounded" and I thought to myself that if I accept my own theories, then the writers of the post were pin-heads.  This was a little unfair even as a knee jerk reaction since I didn't (and still haven't) read the post in mind for any intellectual merit it might contain.
While I have firmly ensconced myself in my own theory, in the end it can well be said to be either bounded or not and the question applies equally well and so I am going to "assume" what is in that post which I did not read and explain why it applies equally well to non-linear time by way of an apology which is as ignorant as the original reaction.
Since there is no "space" in NLT theory (it exists but it is an illusion) the questions concerning dimensional bounds serve no purpose, but they are replaced with the bounds of time (which I could argue is merely another version of time, but then I'd be a space-time enthusiast).
Is it possible to have everything happen at once (Einstein's contribution to NLT) without bounds.  Isn't it more likely that there is a set clock, the biblical point of whatever the new testament happens at the end of time, the "end of days?"
This requires more time than I'm going to put in this morning, but the question is a good one to ask since it goes to the fundamental nature of a nonsensical universe.  Even accepting NLT, there is no rational explanation for a place where everything happens at once.  It is much too complicated a concept even though it provides a framework for the three dimensional, time restricted universe that we experience.
A first thought is that like the computer disc it is often compared to in these posts, the NLT singularity should contain only so much material.  Unfortunately, such a position from the position of dimensionally restricted beings such as ourselves is prejudiced by our reliance on our own perceptions which, in NLT, are pre-programmed and something of the united intellect as opposed to the property of the individual (NLT intelligence is communist!)
Enough for this morning, more on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment