Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Morning-first day last equations

This the the first full week when I wake up without the need to run through the lists of what can be and what cannot be; of thinking of time limits but old habits die hard and even the rich kill themselves when they realize what is and is not important.  I do know, better than most, perhaps even better than anyone, a claim that very few can make, and yet I don't obtain what is most important nor did I when it was possible.  I have doomed myself and everyone around me, but at the same time, the chains that bound me are loosed and the results of that not yet certain.
Perhaps the answer is in the book, I thought when I began this post you would be more entertained, you'd certainly be, if I only typed in here that highlighted text which says so much about where we are today and the hell that awaits us.  The only question is how we will be when we face it.  But this is communication, not entertainment.
I should be working more directly on finishing a spiral in amber, it is now going well having tied up several loose ends, but the math, while relatively just a matter of putting together pieces which are already laid out remains daunting.  The math of stacked spirals coupled with exponential change, the e=mc^2 of true quantum mechanics, still a thousand miles from what really matters which may not be in the cards, but either a dead end or a change of the game and I believe there are too many consistencies for it not to be the latter.  It would seem that I can challenge my old friend, who knows me not.
And of course, I have a plan now, wouldn't you like to know what it is.  It is vastly different from the prior plan but still much the same.  IT also requires that the math be finished, the book published.
But not this morning.  It is enough that you know what I am doing, the actual work being relatively simple.  How you ask?
It is clearish (not quite clear) that the math for the spiral (not, alas, the archemedian?) has a definitive length and that spirals can stack and unstack only with great energy or, energy being irrelevant, great effort and the accumulation of information.  It is also clear clearish, that the stacked spiral is equal in size to the exponential increase in concentration giving the spirals a size of sorts, and the decrease of concentration going the other way.
It is clear that movement of all dimensions is in one direction and that the direction is towards complete concentration, a state where everything happens at Einstein's once.
That is enough to lay out the basic mathematical principles of the spiral-amber universe where every morning apart is apart forever.
I am working outside, the overcast and shade will soon be overwhelmed by the sun and I will have to retreat.  For now, I share my computer is a nearly translucent green spider, beside me is a blue jay feather its colors seem to mimic those of an aileron against a wing and I wonder what purpose those colors worked for the jay before he shed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment