Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

NLC-will Hawkins and Trump catch up...would they want to?

This (information below from Hawkins) will sound a lot like a spiral on top of a spiral or the compression of data.  One can forgive Hawkins for not knowing as much as me about linearity and black holes because for whatever reason he doesn't read my books or blog (although he probably should).

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/26/stephen-hawking-may-have-cracked-massive-mystery-of-black-holes/21227851/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl13%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-1171751323

The point is, other than being trapped in a spiral, believing in dimensions that don't exist, Hawkins continues to "spiral in" to where I've already gotten.  I understand your hesitance, but the next post which is an excruciating rewrite of the one source universe (in the book below) will provide further guidance, although you can find everything, very roughly put, in NLT and, of course, throughout this blog if you're interested in what post-Hawkins physics looks like.  And, of course, NLC is, sadly, a much unhappier view of things in many ways than the Alice in Wonderland version of the universe that predates it (Hawkins as the mad hatter?)




CWE is much less a "triumph" but I only mention it here because I was after China long before Trump made it a  press issue and I think my insight into the process is several years ahead of Trump, the news talking heads and the other lackeys.  That being said, I'm sure some of them have more time to write, better access to data, education and other irrelevant (to me anyway) advantages, but just remember that I (and you by extension) were here first.  Not sure if I should feel gratified or embarrassed on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment