Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

NLC and the good living

The idea of a stagnant universe makes action much more important even while rendering action irrelevant.  I woke up and for two hours have been outside in the cold shade of a middle country fall morning.
After moving into the sun, I'm now defrosting, the heavy long sleeve shirt coming off.  It would be peaceful, fit my pensive mood if I could just cut the wires to the pa system which is blaring canned music for the enjoyment of no one, as no one else is here to enjoy it.
I have more freedom of movement than I've had in a long time.  I have, once again the bon-vivant moment sans only the continuing income which should come well within the time frame I'm operating in.  Yet, still I allow myself to be held by artificial walls of societal barb wire and a false responsibility to things which take me away from what I think is important.
My vision has kept me from writing, although I will, eventually, have to steel myself and get the work of NLC finished.  I had hoped to do this in the rockies and may still do that, although I'm not so likely.  In fact, every passing day makes it less likely and  by next week it will probably fade, leaving open the octopus coast as a viable option.  I am sorry if the references are too obscure,  it is getting later in the morning but my mind is mired in the early morning when I was writing my thoughts in my personal scrawl in a ledger which even I cannot read.
I have so many unrecorded "epiphanies" related to NLC, perhaps lost forever.  One of them relates to the hidden movement (spinning) which fills in the place between the movement we observe and the speed of light.  This spinning is a spiral down to a place related to the informational constants (plank features, total information features, minimum size of theuniverse) the "lost part" being the idea of spin as well as the spin being a spiral which appears to go on forever (instead of being quantized) with the same pi-solution which I"ve set out previously.  The idea behind this is that in a quantized static universe, quantum changes on a very, very small scale have nothing to do with actual movement,but to the extent movement is visualized as part of the algorithm giving rise to visibility, that movement is in only one direction for all dimensions (not just time) which was one of the many breakthroughs which puts NLC "light-years" ahead of all other quantum theories.
I am ready to act on my bon-vivant status, and yet I have not yet done so.  Nevertheless, I've been swimming 2500 yards plus almost every day, missing only the rare days when storms or physical exhaustion or, as today, travel,prevents it.  When the time comes, I want to be as ready as possible.
For now, however, it is important that the theory be finished as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment