Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Aut Broader Impacts

Before I go further, we are having storm issues this year.  Giving time or assistance to those impacted would not be a poor use of your time or money.  This blog is not directed to these issues, but as a practical matter, I should mention this.  And, of course, climate change is not real to some people, those people should go to south Florida after the storm to help.  But I also want to point out that if you hate global warming, wait till you see global cooling.  It's coming, of course.  Winter is coming.

If I'm so smart, why am I moving so slowly through the "accepted" theory process?
AuT will, eventually, change everything.   No field of science, no field of human endeavor be it philosophical or scientific will be the same.  So why so slow?
One reason is its very depth.  Let's face it, if you have to give up everything for a theory (and its not yours) its going to be hard.  Relativity was pretty staggering in its day, copernicus had some trouble, all of the truly ground breaking sciences had to come up against prejudices.  However, none of them required you give up quite so much as AuT does.  With AuT you have to give up everything in exchange for having a better way of seeing things.  To see the future, you must poke out your eyes.   Not so easy.  But that isn't the reason.
AuT itself says whether this will be accepted or not.  I have a following, all over the world, when I am gone, my sword broken on the pillars of science against which I have betean it trying to get someone's attention, and, I'll admit it, a few Kopeks for bread and tea, hopefully someone will pick it up or perhaps hopefully not.  For AuT is not a happy science.  It will, I believe, allow for prognostication and science far in advance of what we have.  It will provide for anti-matter engines which will do things we cannot yet determine.  But it is unlikely they will save us from ourselves.  And don't worry, i cannot make it my basement.  I might have thought it before, but...well things change.  Perhaps it will come out of the basement one day.

This is from Out of Doors in the Holy Land.  I sort of like the first part, then it gets all preachy, but if I rewrote it, it would not be as good as the original.  Both this writer and I write defective poetry, and Ithink I've written soemthing like this, but not as good.  My physics is better than his.  He is at peace with his problems.  Everyone has something, except if they don't.

PSALM OF SURRENDER
Mine enemies have prevailed against me, O God:
Thou hast led me deep into their ambush.
They surround me with a hedge of spears:
And the sword in my hand is broken.
My friends also have forsaken my side:
From a safe place they look upon me with pity.
My heart is like water poured upon the ground:
I have come alone to the place of surrender.
To thee, to thee only will I give up my sword:
The sword which was broken in thy service. (I stole that line for my post above)
 Thou hast required me to suffer for thy cause: (he knows what his god wants)
By my defeat thy will is victorious.
O my King show me thy face shining in the dark:
While I drink the loving-cup of death to thy glory

See the issue is that my god already knows what I'm going to do because its a real god, not one that would leave things to chance.  Not the god of Einstein or an english teacher from turn of the century Princeton.  Whether Iwill be enshrined when I die or found in a gutter.  It obviously matters to my god because he made it that way, and I am the first one who has seen him, and if Iam the only one it merely means he does not care whether anyone else sees him or not.   And he is no great mathematician that we can unwind his science and put it on a computer.  He merely has a better memory or laking even that he doesn't have time to give him a place to forget.  That perhaps is his secret.  For get implies time, so perhaps my god has no memory at all, he merely doesn't have the ability to forget.  It plays well with theory.
But, as always, I drone one.  Let's get to today's science.

Broader Impacts

                Without effort, AuT answers questions raised by prior observations, it eliminates fallacies.  There are many clever ways of describing theories and testing them, but the one test that you arrive back at every time, is whether the theory is durable in the face of observed results.  AuT is unsurpassed in that regard.
          It will allow the more precise manipulation and understanding of forces and anti-matter forces as well as states of matter and anti-matter.  It also will save money otherwise wasted looking for things which do not exist.
          First, it goes all the way back to g-space.  Of course, any theory that does not fully describe g-space is inadequate and AuT is inadequate.  But most accepted theories start at the big bang and have, at best, rough ideas of what preceded the most recent big bang.  In that regard, AuT blows right through the big bang, space time itself.
          It has long been understood that matter and energy are exchangeable, but there is no prior model that shows energy to be interchangeable with space or to describe space with such particularity that its role in expansion and contraction, in positive and negative, in matter and antimatter, gravity and dark energy are answered with total clarity, even to the point of explaining why the two exist and on what mathematical structure they rely.
          Force, one of the holdouts of prior theories, what drives the reactions and the universe itself is eliminated in favor of a system which is unified, both delivering and rendering irrelevant the idea of a unified field theory.  That UFT is replaced with a symmetry that is so basic that even entropy is eliminated from the system of thermodynamics.  Indeed, thermodynamics is eliminated except as an effect, not a cause.
          One of the recent features to come into play is the one that involves inflection points generated not by intersecting spirals, but by shifts between positive and negative underlying carrier states represented as ct1 carriers with lifespans built around the underlying building blocks to pi.

          In book 4, it explains the cycle between expansion and contraction tied to logarithmic and anti-logarithmic cycles.  This allows the equation which has f(n) in the exponential to have that part drawn out into the form in which we experience it.  Comparing different ct states, in effect, give an equation log(b)x/y at the transition from ct1 to ct2; at the dimensional interface.



No comments:

Post a Comment