Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

AuT specifics of the inquiry

Every once in a while something werid happens, like today, the majority of the views by far was from South Korea.  Imagine that.
I want to spend a few minutes talking about the various parts of AuT that manifest themselves via quantum moments (i.e. each value of x).
The 32/27 for example is a ratio for quantum change between sin(pi0) and sin(pi1).  Since both sin(pi0) and sin(pi1) exist independent of one another, there are three parts to this, sp1, sp2 and the ratio between the two that gives rise to the [2times(f(x))]^(2^x) equation that defines the remainder of the universe.
The ratio representing the carrier difference between ct states and at this level represents the linearity that gives rise to separation (solution order) and at the ct1-ct2 interface it provides the linearity that leads to gravitational phenomena.
Before I get to the "post of the day" I've written you a poem:

As I walked this evening
thinking of you
imagining that you could not see
the sacrifices that I made for you
and my certainty of my folly
in that regard

I tried to read tonight
to lose myself for a few hours
but my failing eyes
could not focus on the words
so I gave up the attempt
and I set out to walk

As I walked into the dusk
flakes of my destoryed retina
floated like hungry crows
taunting evil phantoms
mocking denied pleasure
the last thing I'd see is you

I cried for the lost opportunity
of vision and love
you know nothing of the fear
you accuse me of
as i distract myself with sight
afraid when i'm blind
i'll only see you

And now that's out of the way, here is the portion of the day:

Some specifics of Inquiry in Light of work developed to date and in context (part 1)


I.                   The basics of Algorithm Universe theory, and of this inquiry, are (1) All linearity is the result of conserved time coordinates changing in a time free, dimensionless state, (2) that this state can be represented by a single variable algorithm, and (3) that space and time occur because of the relative changes between different concentrations of information, the results of sequential solutions to that algorithm.
II.                A corollary is that dimensional aspects of the universe and forces (dimension, energy, gravity, clock time) are created in (a) conserved, (b) consecutive, (c) exponentially separate quantum state groupings based on the accumulated solutions of prior time states and an evolving definition of curvature.

A)   The Basic Equations have been completed.  They need to be refined.
B)   As part of refining, specific Models for the early universe for relatively low values of x need to be made, graphed and discussed


Buy more books:



No comments:

Post a Comment