Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

AuT, Parmenides and Fibonacci

The work on book 2 proceeds apace.
it is a book of merging opposites, so this post from out of doors in the holyland is appropriate
Jerusalem becomes to us more and more a symbol and epitome of that which is changeless and transient, capricious and inevitable, necessary and insignificant, interesting and unsatisfying, in the unfinished tragi-comedy of human life. There are times when it fascinates us with its whirling charm. There are other times when we are glad to ride away from it, to seek communion with the great spirit of some antique prophet, or to find the consoling presence of Him who spake the words of the eternal life.
This book 2 then is a little jerusalem, after the time of people, not before it, but with its merging inconsistencies which nevertheless define what is and is not compression and anti-gravity and the forces that require each.
In its way it is and soon will be the greatest and at the same time the shortest of the first four books.  rushed to publication lest some motley claim to preempt the genius of AuT under a false name for what unruly purpose one can only imagine in ones purity or can practice in the lack of it.
Time, the setting of the quote above:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4c9jhzoV44
The documentary truths, why don't they lead anywhere other than to the falseness of fame, fotune and even existence?
I should spend this post on the next part of the grant application proposal, but I will post something a little more fun instead.

History: A speech based on the Zeno-Socrates dialogs

          (Lecturer walks up in Greek robe) I am Parmenides.  I am the Greek father of Algorithm Universe Theory although I looked at an algorithm very differently from you.  My very existence was preserved in history by the Moors who I would not have understood.  2500 years ago (I was born in 502 BC), give or take, I realized that a linear universe would not work, that the infinities between moments would swallow them whole.  I lived without cell phones or tvs or electric lights so I had plenty of time to parse this out.  I figured out the universe and yet only a small part of my knowledge survives me, fragments of a single poem, "On Nature." which I almost certainly wrote to my lover.  Much of my knowledge survives through my student Zeno.
          I argued against nothingness, nothing comes from nothing, a tautology.   I was the first to say that everything must have always been, making the same mistake that Einstein would make 2000 years later, but I correctly determined that the void could not exist, realizing while not fully understanding that existence had to be finite quantum elements, although if I understood the idea of quantum mathematics, that knowledge doesn't survive me.
          Zeno indicates I did.  He posed the question, if an arrow is shot at him (zeno) and it goes half the distance to him at a time it will never reach him.  This requires a quantum analysis that prevents the eternal halving of space.  
          Fast forward to an Italian Pisani Dandy and old world traveler.    
          My name is Leonardo, but I am known as Fibonacci, Figlio, the son of my father, Bonacci.  I am perhaps best known for bringing the Arabic numbering system to Europe, thereby providing the math to power the renaissance. 
          Unlike the famous tower, I am the true treasure of the city of Pisa, Italy.
          The numbering system was not my only contribution to the world of mathematicians and the weary masses.  I developed a unique model applicable to spirals, the self-generating series that says so much about how information theory grows.  
          I was born in 1175, the middle ages and witnessed none of the coming of the Renaissance which would not start for 200 years; but I was to lay the mathematical practical basics for that in the form of a new numbering system that would allow the great banking families of east-west trade to flourish.  In that way, I played a bigger role than the Medici of Florence
          In this way,  I am also connected with the Moors.  What I brought, I stole; the Hindu-Arabic numbering system that the great banking families rose with and that we use today.
          Western civilization gives me credit for introducing something that had been around for hundreds of years which is the western way.  Like Parminides, I came from wealth, something of the first accountant of Pisa.  But I also unwittingly, designed the curves that make up AuT.  
          As Parminides is the father of AuT, I am its uncle.  My work addressed the idea of perfectly breeding rabbits, undoubtedly at least thinking of my lover.  I pointed out how in the proper environment, one of neither nothing or something, could generate something from nothing with the series that is named after myself who am, after all, known by the name of my father.
          AuT began as “The Einstein Hologram Universe.”  It was refined in “Non-Linear Time Theory.” That title was abandoned as being confusing given an unrelated model by that name and a determination that coordinate change and not time was the key element to an NLC, Non-linear coordinate, universe.  The determination that coordinates were only results from a fixed algorithm. It was previously thought that all solutions existed at once in a universe with a fixed amount of information, but a single variable is now used with no maximum value and a relatively simple algorithm with a single variable.  Algorithm Universe Theory was the result.
          The development of AuT has occurred relatively quickly since September 1, 2012 when an initial blog entry discussing Hawkin’s book on the Hologram Universe said it was apparent that something much more elegant was happening than a projected hologram, an idea which was memorialized a year later in a work which raised the questions that led to the theory embodied herein.  “The Einstein Hologram Universe” sought to reconcile Hologram theory with something that was, at that time, too ephemeral to fully differentiate from existing theory.

          While many of the AuT breakthroughs were conceptualized, a clear understanding of what black holes was, for example were not made.  Worse still, a blockade remained at the point of “the big bang.”   That barrier has now been torn down, reduced to mathematical kindling and a universe exponentially older has been revealed, the big bang resolved into an event of relative insignificance, an inflection point.



No comments:

Post a Comment