Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

1.34 million miles per hour; notes for the book review

Gizmodo: Can We Measure Our Own Galaxy Speeding Through Space?. https://gizmodo.com/can-we-measure-our-own-galaxy-speeding-through-space-1827577208

This is almost double the number I calculated for par of the movement but is almost exactly the number I used which is not all coincidence.
the speed though high and important is less important than one might think.  It also does not include molecular movement which is something very bizarre potentially.
I added this to the 5th edition of book 3 which is largely unchanged but i am going over those last 60 pages that were glossed over and trying to  limit the gloss to under 10 pages. I just cannot tell where I was going with all that geometry, aut being a pre-dimensional theory.
As I write this (not publish it) I am sufferingfrom apretty bad case of inner ear on top of all the other things going wrong.
I am attempting to straighten things out, I need to listen to 2 hours of the audio book (or more), I am waiting for the print version of the 4th edition of book 4 to be ready (still, it should  be today, maybe before I post this), probably monday is what I originally wrote, its tuesday morning as I edit this post, the kindle version has been ready now for a couple of days. And here it is:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FLHHG4N
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FLHHG4N

 I am waiting for a judgement peer review which is important, even critical although even parts of that very recent document need to be edited and the book version was quickly done, just pulling out portions.
I have two courses, one on fundamental particles (high energy) and another on calculus that I need to finish but I am dragging there due to the obligations of work during the day and up till now the edits on book 4 now replaced partially with the edits on book 3 (which may include some of those courses which were supposed to go into book 5 edits) and the audio whichturns out to be a little more difficult than I thought to get through.
The second layer of intro (you can see the whole intro on the kindle preview about page for book 4 is available; but this is what was posted in one of the recent (immediately prior) posts about differentiating aut from what went before) is not currently a part and should be although a careful reader might be able to dig out those 12 or so items.  That is part of a previous post so I am not going to repeat it here although i may go into it for book 5.  I wish it had been part of the book review although it was not written at that point.  I may go back and add it if the opportunity arises.
it is cloudy this morning, cool in a muggy wet way.  I am surprised no mosquito has found me yet.  i am using a blanket that smells like my dog but I have not had a shower yet.  I am drinking my half cup of coffee, it ispeaceful and I am alone to take in all the things around me.
I did have an awful day of the inner ear thing which is now at bay again.  It is a strange thing that never goes away completely, a part of what I am.
I am trying to get back to writing.  I did a bit of it over the weekend but yesterday I never picked it up.
Is the physics really a better use of our time here?  Some of you clearly agree; although whether I can pierce the prejudices of the physics community and get there remains in doubt. The recent articles published here make it more likely.  The press has to see that there is a need to open up and that is pressure on the scientific community, I think; the publishing part.  What better way to show open mindedness than to publish an obscure and completely contradictory work like mine?
My ideas on what the atom looks like now are quite different; being a more dynamic model with more transition states and a more evolving form of space.  AuT if anything is a dynamic model with its very short quantum instants, its time free changes, its constant burning fuses and inflection point changes at both the individual point level, the regional level and the level of the universe.
It was nice till right now.  It is like having an angry siren go off in my ear.
Then peaceful again.  I have got to move to someplace quieter.  I watched the movie on the writing of A Christmas Carol, The man who invented christmas, I think.  I enjoyed it although it made me think that perhaps my writing is less intense than it should be.   I have always liked Dickens and I liked the way that the story moved towards the redemptive ending that is so important to the art which I practice.
I think we are unlikely to see that on a grand scale, but perhaps personally that is something we should all think about; well I should think about it anyway.

#QUANTUMMECHANICS, #SPACE, #TIME, #BLACKHOLES, #DIMENSION, #GRAVITY, #PARMENIDES, #EINSTEIN, #RELATIVITY, #TIMEDILATION, #QUANTUMTHEORY, #PHYSICS



No comments:

Post a Comment