Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

my little collection

Today was a stair machine day with weights after all that swimming I needed a break and I need to train to walk.  It came in handy carrying heavy boxes up stairs in a heat wave without air conditioning although it almost wasn't enough.  I have more mountains to climb than those.

I wanted to do something for you since it is the weekend and something for me too since i want to do something for you.  This is not that so much, but perhaps it is a part of that.

Integrity doesn't play well to an audience in love
I love you the most, perhaps other than myself
but what of the total weight of love
in the balanced scales not of justice but of love
its just an excuse
to continue dealing with someone who deals without integrity
who makes promises and then tears up the commitment to follow through
I want to do what I think is right for me
I love myself that much
I am not working off of promises
and  perhaps I am doomed to be a martyr
because I put myself second or you
I think in terms of what i should do
whehter I am smart enough
invested correctly enough
Do I deserve it if I have solved the secrets of the universe?
What if I have but I am not recognized for it.
Should I fight the unfair tactics with the blunt instruments required anyway?
How many will be hurt by that what will happen from it?
It is unlikely at this point
it will surprise or hurt
but am I served by it, are you
I don't know,
just as I don't know how to explain beauty and art and hate and love
 as simply results from an underlying alogorithm without anything more;
how do I explain that to Shakespeare?  Leonard da Vinci? Dickens?  Moses?
Rawling,   Petty?  Picasso? Lambert?  John, Simon
or any of the other past, present or future artists.
Perhaps Socrates would have understood,
perhaps Van Gogh;
it is hard to say.
It is my understanding and I don't believe it.
I put together a lists
The unique features of AuT,
fundamentally are to some extent
given below.
Isn't this enough to warrant my existence over the last year;
something to show for the last 5 years of its development,
a reason to allow the last 8 years to turn into the next 8?
Am I right or am I wasting valuable resources being alive?
Worse still wasting your time.

The aging that has done so much damage to me is not really aging at all but is a process built into the organization of humans, likely tied more to ensuring genetic diversity rather than entropic necessity.

That is not my little collection, that is just a thought that made it onto this post.
I decided to put together a list of what makes AUT unique among all the theories that I know about, somethings to make it stand out.  These are not the mysteries solved by AuT (book 3); these are the differences between AUT and what came before.

I. a two equation solution
1) generating changable data points
2) generating and destroying dimensional features

II. Differentiation of change from time

III. Differentiating time based dimensional features and non time based features

IV. Showing that all dimensional states exist together

V.  Showing the universe is a single entangled strand

VI. Showing net compression/decompression states affect the features locally and universally

VII showing both force and time are effects of an underlying math

VIII The counter between inflection points is based on the fpix equation which grows longer which each value of x, but apparently restarts for each new point created with each change in x.    This fpix state change (from positive to negative) defines all forces and anti-forces and all ct states as being compressive or non-compressive and entropy or the alternative, gravity or the alternative. 

VIV The universe existing as quantum moments/snapshots

X Force and time being related to loading and unloading "virtual' information arms

XI and how about this for curvature: Pi(x) is defined as fpix for the range from 2 to a maximum of 5 of for N of N/F(pix)] summed over the number of points under consideration.  Since we use N=4 as the maximum, it appears like the additional curvature only occurs as the information arms are complete squeezing out all of the intervening lower ct states, leaving a ct5 black hole having only ct5, but the curvature of space indicates this is a gradual process; that is, we experience N=5 for pi even though it does not make it into our mathematics under pre-aut physics except as “warping of space” when in fact it is just the inclusion of an additional dimensional feature defined by N=5 for pi.

XII showing that space is the fundamental structural component of the universe and that black holes are merely the highest visible dimensional compression state.

And on and on?




No comments:

Post a Comment