Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Sticking my head up for a moment

This is not one my better posts
I got a little ahead of myself listening to the audio of my book (book 3).
So if I waxed a little romantically, that is what I feel
I am depressed, not because I am a depressed person
but because I know what I want to do and I am not doing it
It is a personal contempt of sorts
can I justify it?  Of course, the little and big lies we tell ourselves
that we believe or pretend to believe
can be used as justification for many things

I hope for some things
decent government
seriously I watch the volcanic eruption,
a slow moving nothing because its the only news that makes sense to me right now
some success in writing
some sort of recognition for my physics work
the personal life we deserve
The physics is the only place I've made any progress
Limited progress, but its out there
I submitted my paper a week ago
I not even very happy about that, but its done
I can go back and edit or it might be enough
I get enough hits on my blog,
my videos to think that I may have this figured out.
I don't sell many books.
People see my work and just download hundreds of blog posts
they use that as a substitute for the edited work
for crying out loud
It is hard for me to consider this seriously if I don't sell a lot of books.
People sell a lot of self help books
Why not a book that says you're largely wasting your time on a quantum level?
Of course book 4 is one of the first complete books that is finished.

There are 64 pages of "errata" in book 3. 

I tackled quite a bit of that today and it is ok
although there is stuff in there that needs some work
I looked at it,
it is largely the same as the last 64 pages of book 4. 
Apparently it just got passed down from book to book
It is not easier to deal with
there are some math concepts that I don't understand
even though I wrote them
and I'm hesitant to take them out of the record
Having dealt with it once, I merely delete it mostly
but some of it, well I don't know yet
That will work for a lot but not all of it.
I think I did that already for the audio book
which I need to started listening to
It's not perfect, a little too much repetition
some mistakes that started with me, some transcription errors
If I don't like the audio, not much I can do about it
but some of it can be dealt with
However, I have a print out of book 3,
I'll try working on what I can work on
especially of what I'd call "light theory" should be easy to eliminate
except I cannot
Soon I will combine books 1-4 and 7 and 8 and file a single copyright. 
Maybe I'll put 5 and 6 in there too, I should look over them.
I get tired of waiting but I've gotten far
I have been listening to the audio version. 
There are a lot of mistakes in the reading,
some of which, maybe most of which come back to the author. 
That would be me.
I wonder how long the longest paper written by Einstein was.  Or Lorentz.  Or Newton.
If I was smarter I could write shorter.
What would they say about what I write

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment