Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

The unbalanced model 2 of ???

My soundtrack is just noise right now.
I slept for the first time in three days yesterday.
Got an unusual amount of expercise in some pretty terrible heat and humidiy essentially doing the work of building the pyramids.
That means today will be an easier day for me, not too easy.
It will certainly be a sobering day filled with unusual in advanced of a couple more days of that.

 I have almost been killed several times in my life and a lesser number of times I almost killed someone else and I suspect I may have left some people near death, perhaps dead.
I started to put in the details, then decided against it; nothing to be proud of there.  As I get old, those moments seem less important to me is some ways, more important in others.  I need to think about that.  However, the one thing it has informed me of is that as things get weird here and uncomfortable, it is all part of a very temporary sitution and one with little importantce.
At times I have been the best I could be and most times I have not.  I think the greatest inconsistency  in a theory like mine is how important it is to me to  try to be the better me.  I do not do that very much even now, perhaps my theory gives me a little absolution, that is part of the subject of book 2 although I am moving towards deleting the opening lines I like so much.  Still like so much

Today i have to make due with coffee drank sitting still, a moments peace, incomplete without you to share it but it is all that I have.  I want to make room for some religious elements, but for now those are absent, nothing but memories that are bitter sweet, like the coffee.

But we were talking about the unbalanced model of the universe.  The model that makes the string model so attractive.
AuT is not the string universe, but it reached many of the same places from a different starting point.
The string universe is not so far off, but it is trapped in a time based and dimensional universe.  While the single non dimensional string of sequential solutions AuT  is still a string of sorts, while there is knotting, it is a slightly different idea of trapped lower states of exponential modular combination without force or time.  It is a combination of information theory with charge type associations in a line of solutions that fold according to one model, incompleltely and durable only based on the varying lengths of life attached to the quantum parts of the string which given the string it dynamic qualities.  Even AuT had to evolve to change the dimensional lifespans and space which last differing times, from the underlying counter which is the same for all points.  It did evolve and necessarily and thereby exposing time but  I will come back to that.

I suppose for these lesser posts  I need to start with the weight analysis of the proton and election and the information arms.
Analysis of electron/proton
Elements 5.43881E+12
wave elements per arm  6.25E+14
electron is this%of 1 arm 1%

Today, is only about showing some charts.
Now here are those charts and I would love for a mathematician to chime in on the patterns.
There are two ways of viewing the proton-electron pair.
One way is to view the information arms as equal, the other way is to view them as steadily increasing.
There may be a third way and transitions are certainly the norm as discussed in the prior posts, books and videos
One of the neat feature of using the Fibonacci series is that you get some really interesting patterns and some of these are shown below where there is a common pattern that appears between the uneven break which is one off for each of compression state divisions.
We know from AuT that adding place to the solution reflects the added dimension in folding.  What this shows, is that the ratios remain consistent and they step up with these intervening compression states.
This is not unexpected in F series mathematics, but it holds through the information based compression with this modest stepping function which is interesting if not fully investigated.








https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGagnZChkKk

No comments:

Post a Comment