Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The polynomial view of AuT

My next post will deal with high energy particles, but not yet.
I am constantly looking and hoping the universe will reward me for what i have done at its direction
i can almost forgive it for what it has done to me so far if it will just alleviate this suffering, this longing.
I understand that I had to be brought low to see through the veil of reality, but having done so the suffering should stop, you should stop it
today i made the mistake of drinking caffeinated tea for lunch.  I regularly pour a cup of hot decaffeinated tea to calm my fevered brain down in the middle of the day, but today I was seduced by a sale of caffeine tea, 1.50 for a whole box, although I knew better.
I arrived at the pool although I knew it would be stormy, but what else could I do.  If I tried to go to sleep without burning off the stimulant it would be impossible, my dreams of you would haunt me the entire night, so i swam.
It grew like night.
During the fly part of my workout, I could see the dark clouds coming, during the backstroke the rain poured down, drowning me, a solid wall of water coming down to meet the water I swam in and then the crawl with the bottom of the pool lighting up, but still I went on.  Kill me, I thought, let that be enough, but I swam the entire workout, I crawled out of the pool, cooled down, still alive, still waiting for that sign, that flash of initiative, the bolt of electricity, whatever it will take to free me.

This is not rocket science (aut is beyond rocket science, but this is not startling) but its worth looking at AuT from this perspective, just like the domain/operator/codomain observation was useful in seeing the two parts of the analysis.


In its simplest form this might look like this, solving for gravity in this case:

G=act5+bct4+cct3+dct2+ect1
The problem with this equation is that ct1 has no gravity except as part of the transition to ct2, that is it's folding plays a crucial role.
G/ect1=act5+bct4+cct3+dct2 gets us a little closer; but fails to take into account the importance of transitional states. Note that this is a quantum instance so that dark energy is primarily a factor that would make g negative if changes in x are introduced into the equation:
dG/dect1=int(active state changes)
The active state changes can be rewritten to be more polynomial in appearance:
act5=a(2(f(n)^2^n)+b(2(f(n-1)^2^(n-1)).
Using standard polynomial relativistic features, as x grows, and here 2^n grows exponentially larger, the highest degree takes on the full personality of the highest state.
While globally for the universe this might indicate that in our universe ct5 would predominate overall and we would see a four dimensional universe, this is offset somewhat by having the factor (a-e in this case) varying wildly, locally.  On the earth, the amount of ct5 is zero so another factor, distance, has to be introduced and distance is a solution order vs folding issue which looks like this:
sol(a)-sol(b)/folding distance is a factor which reduces the power of any specific factor which can be averaged for each type of ct state in a system
Avg[s(a)-s(b)/fd]
d(sa-sb)/dfd shows how this part of the functions over time.
The overall base equation looks something like this:
G/ect1=Avg[s(a)-s(b)/fd]act5+Avg[s(a)-s(b)/fd]bct4+Avg[s(a)-s(b)/fd]cct3+Avg[s(a)-s(b)/fd]dct2.
The differential can differentiate from changes in both time (dct1/dx in AuT) and in distance d(avgs(s)-s(b)/fd)/dx.  Since distance can also be defined in terms of changing ct1 state attraction or not, the entire equation can be solved, in principle.
The importance of this rather boring mathematical principle (typically written px ∼ a(n)x^n which is why we on earth see pi as having a numerator of 4, notwithstanding the presence of at least 4 other dimensional states.  As we move into space, this feature changes and if we track the movement of light which can only exist as 2 dimensional it is bent by the interference of other ct states but remains a 2 dimensional feature of the universe as waves and only a one dimensional feature as photons.


paperback

e-book


No comments:

Post a Comment