Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Unintelligent design 1

So I figured out how to misanthropically define myself.  I'm a Natural philosopher, inquiring into how the world works.
After swimming 4000 yrds yesterday I only walked the dog today.  My shoulders are like stone, however and it probably won't kill me to take the time off.  I need to move.

Say what you will, AuT evolves.  The first 4 books now edited provide a bit of chaos being reprinted in several forms; but the 3rd edition of book 4 is as monumental as book 3.
I will get to that.

I am not happy to have done as bad a job as I did with the "book review," but its still 5 years ahead of everything else.  I submitted it for peer review in its rough form, but the longer version which accompanied by it is most of the edited part of book 4 which may yet be recognized for what it is (right) in my lifetime.

Unintelligent design, btw, is recognition that under AuT if you take the simple formula that are at work and you launch them, you always end up with me typing these words and you reading them.   Doesn't mean we cannot change the future, although right now it almost seems that way.  I just have to gird my loins, as it were, to screw up a bunch of people's lives by exercising my prerogatives of illusory self determination.
It will be a very lonely universe otherwise.

Here is something on the arrow of time:

Perceived change is observed in only one direction because x only changes in one direction.  Entropy can change in more than one direction.  Moreover, history exists because of conserved states over time, but history is a series of fixed solutions, like pages in a book and only the recollection of the prior pages can be viewed.  Since the wave states are sequential and because they are sufficiently dense the variations between two historical states require a preservation of at least the one immediately prior older state from the viewpoint of the next state.

Here is something else on time:
The f-series building of states where two prior solutions are incorporated into the next is the best way to explain this preservation.  The way this most likely works is that the change between two ct3-ct4 type states incorporates the f-series methodology by which the prior states are compressed.  F series compression is not only a math model, it is the way that information is processed from one state to the next.  Otherwise history would be invisible.

These are pretty significant because it recognizes that the f-series compression carries over into the actual changes in ct states in some fashion which I don't have properly mapped out but is probably obvious to you.

Anyway, here are links to the books that are most important.  When I finish editing 3 and 4; I'm going to combine them into something I can copyright more cheaply.

Book 4: Kindle version

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077PKK16Y

Book 3: Kindle Verson

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DCLKYV6

Book 2: Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071L7Z1DY

Book 1: Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BCHZPJ1

Book 8: Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BX9SCHJ

Book 7: Kindle
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B9NY6V3

You will note that the as yet unedited books 5 and 6 are not on this list, although they remain available and probably helpful; but they need to be updated.

I'm taking this course and will attempt to use this to provide some clarity on these issues which are addressed, in part, in books 3 and 4.

  • SECTION 1: Introduction to Cosmic Rays
  • High energy rays are mostly protons, that's good to know.
  • SECTION 2: Cosmic Ray Acceleration and Propagation
  • SECTION 3: Dark Matter
  • SECTION 4: CALET's Latest Results
This course is just an opportunity to look at how frigged up the standard model is (the absurdity of it is mind boggling) and to look at "energy states" in their energy free quantum states.
This will be in the nature of what is hopefully some very specific and bitter posts about the failings of the standard model.

No comments:

Post a Comment