Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Sunday Morning

I am hungry.  I starved for word from you.
Keep quiet, read this in your own self serving way, knowing how you fit into all of this and what you intend to do with it.
This post is a bit about what I'm thinking about doing with it.
But I'm still hungry.
I am reminded of the story in Benjamin Franklin's autobiography when he arrives in Philadelphia.
I have been working on my first patent from AuT.  The Jetson's patent.  I know what you are thinking, "he cannot do it" but I am not so sure.  I may or may not be able to do it.  I have been working through the problems and while they are weird and significant; conceptually it remains within the realm of conception, not just a fictional undertaking but a patent that starts like this:
A method of pre-acceleration or pre- movement generating either a winding or unwinding of space
If I can write it out and more importantly if I can show a way of making and using the method what would it mean?
Well, I have very little to lose in conjunction with this undertaking and a page of notes and 8 books that provide a theoretical basis for the undertaking.  I wish I had something to eat.
Let me get to a strange and rather circular argument.
I can describe the basis for using certain features of AuT in order to practice the principles of a Jestonmobile or faster than light travel, even the whole idea of instant transmutation of what others would incorrectly call matter; except there is an element of the surreal because there is no self determination so it has to happen in the environment of non-self determination, independent of randomness, pre-programmed universe and at the same time if this standard is rejected for any reason it means that all other patents fail for about the same reason, that is because we don't do any of those things because we don't have the ability to actually do anything.

I have begun this patent, albeit a couple of paragraphs, a rough claim, a title.
Will I succeed or fail in drafting it?
I cannot even tell you that for sure.
There are weird things going on around me
and equally weird things going on in my head
But you who are reading this know that I have this thing figured out
So there is no telling what I can or cannot do
Particularly if you will help me a little.

So I have a joke
a man tells his brother who is out of town that his cat died
the brother says, "you should have sugar coated that."
What do you mean the man says.
Brother: "Well you could have said that the cat was stuck on the roof and would not come down.  Then a day or two later you could have said 'the cat fell off and is at the vet,
Then you could tell me the cat didn't make it."
The man says, "I got it."
The brother asks, "So how is mom?"
The man says, "Mom is stuck on the roof."

Ok, maybe not so fun, but that's the joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment