Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

A short timing update

I swam 2,000 yards, not a particularly long swim, but hard; 1000 im.
It is difficult making the transition into the inside.
I needed to relax and while it has taken a while, I am now exhausted and largely relaxed.
I've passed the 100 page point in the edits of Vol 2.  There are portions of this which are ready to post but which will not be posted until edits are made to the patent.  It is time to get serious.

Publication of the Peer Review article is now a done deal, as of yesterday according to the proof but even if it is several days into the future, the underlying work will be published.  This weekend will be dedicated to finishing the edits to Vol 2 so it can be republished and to getting the next patent ready to file...first.

A great deal has been worked out, the most exciting part is some solid theory, at last, on the hinge states.  It does not, I fear, appear here yet, although a post is locked and loaded to some extent covering that issue and sometime next week I will get to that as well as providing links and other information related to the peer review publication.

It is a bit strange, the place I find myself.  I have no idea how it will be received but the reviewer was positive and the math is so solid that in time, perhaps not today or tomorrow, but in time the standard model will fall to my theory.  Perhaps an age of anti-gravity and limitless energy will follow.  It is a lot more likely than you might think if we can tap pre-time states.

It is all coming and you can get a jump on it in the first volumes although these will be updated eventually, but almost certainly after vol 2 is published.

It will be, it already is, astounding and I need to get vol 2 ready as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment