Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hinge states and the creation of volume and Vol 2

Several days ago, I could not get rid of the tension I had so I swam 2000 yards.  The original plan was 1500, but it turned into 1000, 900im and another 100 with fins.  I swam hard and could not catch my breath and during the im thought it likely my heart would burst, but there it is, here I am.
It is weird when you cannot draw air, like a goldfish out of his bowl, but the opposite.

Yesterday, I limited myself to just a bike ride and not one that was too long, although the weather was perfect for it. Today I plan to cover the outdoor pool I use.  I wonder how much longer I will have that.  I wonder if I can monetize this thing I have created in time to bail myself our of what looming crisis seems to be arising from all of the other things which seem to be falling through one at a time.

A metaphorical fish gasping for lack of money.  It has been an expensive month.  I don't want to dwell on the more important things that are gone, what breaths life into every day, it is no small wonder that I find periods when I cannot breath.  But there is so much horror in the world right now it is hard to focus on my personal horror story.

I figured out how to fill in the 7,000 words on my christmast story which I'll eventually get to, its 21500 right now which is nice and I particularly like the way I added it..

I have in AuT a lengthy section on Higgs, comparing the rejected standard model with AuT.
This is a stupid thing to do.  First, the standard model is very different, although seas of gluons and space filled with either are close, closer still is ct1 and "space potential." but these are "tools" used to try to keep forces relevant at the quantum level where only math based dimensional aspects are important, at least in AuT.

There is some pretty awful stuff there where I just go off like I do in this blog, but hopefully that will all be deleted when the next edition is published.

It is torture editing the comparison and I am doing one chapter or maybe two at a time since it is such a slog.  I did, somehow, manage to get through at least most of it before this most recent publication, although not very clearly.

That leaves the book essentially fully edited, although there are around 70 or 80 pages that need some work still.  That will have to wait.

In the second volume of the compendium (and in the 4th patent) we discuss one place where the two theories approach one another, the "false" (according to AuT mind you) Mexican hat of AuT vrs the dimensionally relevant graphing of 2^n.  But there is another element that gives rotational significance and which makes this a very important post.

I published most of Vol 2 edited this evening with this information edited at some poiint in time today so if you want to see it, you could get book 1 now and when you finish reading it order book 2, probably ready by Tuesday with the edits.  I managed even with adding addition information to keep it around 320 pages, maybe 4 pages longer.  And it is the perfect christmas gift although I hope to have my christmas book published next week in one form or another.

Anyway, here is one of the key components added in Vol 2 just as a teaser for all that appears in it.

The exponent of on AuT is 2^x
so for x=3, this is f^2^3=f^8
Compare this to f^2)^3=f^2*3=f^6

Also look at the f-series portion
(2f(x))^n is 2^n*f(x)^n

Because 2^n is always a power of 2 (2,4,6,8,etc) the graph is always a parabala and even fractionals (1/x^2 for example) are symetric about an axis.

Any odd number would be in the form of a line about zero (or some other constant) intersecting at a -/- one one side of the zero (osoc) and atthe same +/+ opposite the coordinate of zero.  They are the so called point of origin symetric (e.g. symmetric around zero) which is mathematically a good reason for them to act as hinges even absent two dimensional geometry.  That is, an x^odd result for hinge states keeps associated y^even results symmetric around a point while the y^even points have a different, dimensional symmetry, defining volumes (2,3, 4, etc dimensional volumes).

You can see some simple examples below (left even, right odd) of the plots of the ratios (x to the function of x) and it is easy to understand the reason, even numbers cannot be negative, odd numbers can be either and must,therefore, meet in middle baring a break in the symmetry.



Hinge states can be thought of as the odd version and matched states as the parabala version of the matemtacs of AuT.

Now most of you are wondering when I will post another cat joke, but somewhere out there someone is reading that section and their skull has come unhinged and a small nuclear explosion is coming out of the top.

Something like this






No comments:

Post a Comment