Pages

Monday, October 15, 2018

Waiting and Vol 1 ver 4 and questions about angular momentum*

Is all of this meaningless?
If it is why do I cry so much
What am I doing here?

I am 90 pages into these edits 
 there is so much that does not belong there.
There is a problem here 

I am not the one to be doing this
It is mine
but no one has given me the tools

But then I have done it
Now that I have done it
What comes next

It is not just about being right
it is not about peer review
it is not about speaking

Is it about capitalizing
Is it about a lifestyle
Is it a fame

Am I right 
Am I fooling myself
Where does this lead from here

It is a five year exercise
And now I am counting days
A countdown to what?

So I am waiting for news
 I have 3 more days
before  I should worry.

I have been editing Vol 1 which turned out a lot more than what I was expecting.  The last 50 pages is descriptive the first 90 pages are edited.  The middle part is still repetitious but I have no idea what they will read like other than there will be some repetition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIM2OuXjjg
Trouble -orig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1tRB7-aBr8
Remake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y9aLNh5jIY

I saw this little gem as I was editing, looking for a home somewhere.
Angular momentum is only the break down of ct1 decompression along a given length of compressed information corresponding to the dimension of rotation in question relative to other breakdowns.
I also saw this part about ct2 to ct1 breakdowns having an element of pi type rotation versus the other forms of breakdown (higher ct states) which reflect F-series curvature


Looking at the drawing above you can see the f-series type of compression at ct3, the dimensional form of c2 and the flat form of ct1.

Does this mean that breakdowns of ct2 to ct1 are necessary for angular momentum?
It is things of this type that require a much more in depth view of a theory which seems to hold up fairly well when faced from a long distance, and very close up; but like all theories there is a range somewhere, in the third dimension where we have rotational symmetries, where the lines get blurred.



No comments:

Post a Comment