Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Nightmares, reality and the peer review jpg

My eyes would not focus on the words on my phone this morning.
There was no  bad news other than the problems with vision.
Well none except for my personal life.
Death and blindness on so many scales

But no more waiting,I suppose
No news is good news as they say
I am watching the stock market correct.
I am invested for that, saddly not overly taking advantage of  it, timing, of course,
always tough to time these things perfectly.

What effect this has had on my ability to fund faster than light travel I do not know
Apparently I'm going to have to build a rocket in my garage to get the recognition I need
So the next thing is that I'll clean out the garage

Night terrors: what do anxiety dreams mean? http://flip.it/.OdQrd
I disagre with everything that says that dreams have less meaning than reality or that what we think doesn't have the same meaning as what we are doing.
Perhaps I can prove that, after I build a spaceship in my garage.
More on this later.

Anyway, I went all artistic for this one.
Peer review.

www.amazon.com/aurhor/frzmn


No comments:

Post a Comment