Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

sponsors, weapons and faster than light travel and Halloween

Here is the Halloween edition of my blog.
It is pretty scary, even to me.
Dont worry, I am not going to tell you a horror story
No  this is much worse
I will tell you the truth.

The mad scientist halloween edition of the blog



Now that my heart is broken I feel that I can turn to the darker aspects of AuT.
I was patriotic enough to offer this to my native country first, but as I have said, I will build a time machine in my garage before they figure out how important this is. 

I have filed four patents and am working on the fifth which will  describe a faster than light drive which does not leave you 50 years younger than everyone you left behind when you arrive at the  next star.  AuT makes this relatively trivial in principle.  There are mathematical hurdles, contraindications might be a better word, but the rubber band stretchiness of the universe does not rule this out.

But no one really cares about that do they?  Too useful, too...nice.
No, what everyone is looking for is a weapon that renders their cities (or at least their weapons facilities) invincible while at the same time giving them the ability to disentigrate any opposing force, or let us be Halloween, civilian center.  Dont get me wrong here, I am not altogether pleased to have developed the science behind such Vergeltungswaffen; but then all mad scientists run the same basic pattern dont they?  First they are mocked by other scientists, then their countries reject them and the final insult, the woman they love rejects them.   I presume the reason there are so few female mad scientists is because they get over the last of these better, who knows?  Oh yes, and then the final step in the mad scientist pattern, they build a monster or a weapon or do some other mad scientist thing.

Now all I need is an evil regime to give me the resources to fulfill my destiny.

You would think corporate/country sponsors would be breaking down the door here, but that would not be consistent with the model and after all I wrote a book  about why history repeats itself.

I am pretty sure the kindle version of book 2 is ready, but I have title fixing work to do.  Not exactly sure what the problem is there since I have not been monkeying around with the title, but its one more thing to deal with. 
I will attempt to fix that today.
Book 1 and the summary continue to be in good form.  I am getting a copy of book 1 which I will read through and it might get better; although it is just as likely to get worse at this point.
I am quickly approaching the 30 day mark for my speech which is interesting.
I have more than 30 days worth of work for that and need to dig my heels in on that and get to work.
But I will get my christmas story out soon too.
Ahhh the justaposition of horror and christmas; only in a universe governed by irony.




No comments:

Post a Comment